We are a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximize their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated. Compliance does not affect companies' earnings.
We have over 330 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
We collect millions of data points from different sources. At the same time, we have state-of-the-art machine learning solutions, developed by our data scientists. You add the software engineering perspective. You support the data science team in designing and maintaining data pipelines and in operating machine-learning solutions. With your experience, you establish and maintain best practices regarding software architecture and development.
Being part of the data science team at Dealfront involves working with a broad set of components and technologies. These include (but are not limited to): machine learning and deep learning frameworks; different database engines, both relational and non-relational; external and internal APIs; and also data pipelines built with serverless and streaming technologies.
With us, you can actively participate in shaping, discussing, learning, and experiencing the developments in an exciting area. You can become part of a great team in which everyone pulls together.
- With your software engineering knowledge, you play a central role in designing, implementing, and operating the department’s data science pipelines.
- You share your knowledge, promote a clean data engineering methodology and mentor colleagues
- You will be responsible for your own projects and make decisions independently
- Experience with Python and willingness to learn our stack. We use Python as our main programming language. We also make use of Rust and PHP, experience in any of these languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of Tensorflow / Keras / Pytorch
- Strong database skills including PostgreSQL
- Understanding how to model and build applications using microservices architecture patterns.
- Strong software architecture & data modeling skills to base engineering decisions on product vision.
- Ability to help and improve the work of your colleagues through your teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience managing, monitoring and troubleshooting production grade applications.
- Experience in DevOps and Infrastructure is a plus, especially in Gitlab, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Neo4J and Solr
- Flexible working hours: Decide to work between 32, 35 or 40 hours per week (no on-call duty)
- A casual working environment: no dress code, and regularly team events like the developer pub-night
- Technical knowhow: Your bosses are computer scientists just like you and understand you
- Learn more: As your employer, we encourage you to invest in your professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to get to know your future colleagues before you sign your contract
- Additional vacation days, business mobile phone or gym discounts—you decide, which benefits are important to you
- A brand-new office with a PS5 and a rooftop terrace to relax
We asked employees of Dealfront how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Dealfront
Gender diversity (male:female)