We are a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximise their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated. Compliance does not affect companies' earnings.
We have over 330 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
Your task is to make our tools even better. Therefore, you will be responsible for our entire software lifecycle process: from the conception of new features to implementation, testing and finally their operation.
- You will conceptualise, develop, maintain, and test batch and data processing operations, and related systems
- You optimise and improve existing data pipelines
- You develop new systems that collect data and turn it into valuable information
- You will be responsible for your own projects and make decisions independently
- You support our data scientists in the development of data-driven algorithms and models
What You'll Get
- Flexible working hours: Decide to work between 32, 35 or 40 hours per week (no on-call duty)
- A casual working environment: no dress code, and regularly team events like the developer pub-night
- Technical knowhow: Your bosses are computer scientists just like you and understand you
- Learn more: As your employer, we encourage you to invest in your professional and personal growth
- The opportunity to get to know your future colleagues before you sign your contract
- Additional vacation days, business mobile phone or gym discounts—you decide, which benefits are important to you
- A brand-new office with a PS5 and a rooftop terrace to relax
- A college degree in computer sciences or relevant job experience
- Advanced programming skills
- Skills in technologies just as PHP7, Git/Mercurial, Linux, SSH, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Kafka/Redis, Solr/Elasticsearch, Java. Don’t worry: You will learn the rest in our department.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, dynamic and committed work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- Mental Health support with Auntie
- Annual company retreats in sunny locations and team off-sites - Last year we went to Croatia ;)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
We asked employees of Dealfront how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Dealfront
Gender diversity (male:female)