A native/fully fluent German speaker and fluency in English is a must have for this Customer Success Manager position.
We are a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximise their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated. Compliance does not affect companies' earnings.
We have over 330 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
In order to offer our customers the best service in the long term, the Customer Success department works constantly with and for our customers and helps them to improve their processes even further. If customer satisfaction is also your top priority and you are enthusiastic about innovative technologies, Dealfront is the right place for you!
- You will support the customers assigned to you throughout their entire customer journey
- You will be responsible for the onboarding of your new customers in web sessions and on site
- You will develop and define customer expectations, needs, and goals
- You will give professional advice to your customers on the successful use of our platform
- You will identify and collaborate with our Account Management team to expand development potential within your customer base
- You will ensure customer success and the associated renewal rate
- A completed commercial training, a comparable qualification or degree
- Empathy with customers, able to work independently and outcome-oriented
- Initial customer experience
- Fluent in German (written and spoken) and business fluent in English
- Enjoy regular communication by phone and email
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, dynamic and committed work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- Mental Health support with Auntie
- Company retreats in sunny locations and team off-sites - Last year we went to Croatia ;)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply!
We asked employees of Dealfront how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Dealfront
Gender diversity (male:female)