Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 300+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
About this role
Our Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to renew and expand assigned customers across Leadfeeder and Echobot’s existing customer base. In order to do this, our Account Managers need to maintain knowledge of all the products and services we offer. This role is specific to existing customers from the UK and Ireland. The Account Managers work closely with our Customer Success teams to ensure the customers progress on their journey with Leadfeeder and Echobot. This is a remote position, but you can also choose to work from one of our offices in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Utrecht.
If you’re passionate about technology and helping customers to grow, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- 2+ years of successful sales or account management experience within a B2B software or technology company.
- Tracking record of attaining quotas and breaking goals.
- Ability to assess business opportunities quickly by using data to make informed decisions and persuade others.
- Strong negotiation, pipeline and forecasting skills.
- Passion for building long-term relationships and driving commercial initiatives with customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills - you will need to balance your time with up to 150 clients.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Full commercial ownership of your assigned customers/client base.
- Ability to identify decision makers within existing clients to upsell and cross-sell our product portfolio to them.
- Owning the renewal process, including forecasting and execution.
- Responsibility for strategic account planning.
- Build long-term strategic relationships with your customers within the UK and Ireland.
- Collaborate together with Customer Success Managers on strategic enterprise customers ensuring great customer experience.
- Work closely with the marketing and product team by being the voice of your customers as well as listening to market needs.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented work environment
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office equipment
- Weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online with Zenspotting
- Mental Health support with Auntie
- Annual company retreats in sunny locations and Team off-sites - our last trip was to Split in Croatia!
From the moment you start your journey at Leadfeeder and Echobot, our team will work closely with you; to ensure you succeed. We’ve set up an effective process to help you to thrive in your new role. It includes a 3-week onboarding program, facetime with senior leaders in the business, and ongoing personal development reviews tailored to your skill set.
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below.
We asked employees of Dealfront how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Dealfront
Gender diversity (male:female)