An intro from Jérémy Bourhis, Head of Marketing:
The Cronofy Marketing Team is at the heart of the company’s Go-to-Market strategy. Our primary mission is to ensure that messaging is aligned with the value we offer our clients and users in order to build a strong pipeline of Marketing Qualified Leads.
The main source of leads at Cronofy comes from our inbound channels - organic, paid, direct, content, etc. - this role is set to have a key impact on the future growth of the business. You will contribute directly to lead generation which is the primary mission of the Cronofy Marketing team. You will also focusing on increasing our brand presence in key European Markets like Germany and France.
The Marketing Team is always outcome focused which means that for us a scientific approach to marketing activities is key to success. We are building an always-on experiment process so we can continually improve our performances!
Our mission is to Schedule Everything For Everyone.
Our success to date has been driven by providing the underlying technology powering scheduling in SaaS applications. We're now working with enterprises directly, helping address scheduling challenges at business function level in recruiting, support and service as well as organisation wide. We have offices in Amsterdam, London and Nottingham as well as remote employees across Europe.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our rapidly growing team. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely with our Content, Performance and Design marketing specialists.
It’ll be your responsibility to take ownership of key areas of our Go-to-Market strategy including email marketing, webinars and industry events to ensure that Cronofy continue to establish its position as the leading Scheduling Platform and API provider on the market. Experience marketing technology products in a B2B market will be a plus.
This role will play a key part in supporting our growth in all markets where Cronofy’s USP represent a real competitive advantage.
How we work
Our principles guide how we approach everyday. We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between work and their life and responsibilities outside. We are direct in our dealings with each other. We continuously work to build mutual trust so that we can give each other feedback without fear of it being taking personally.
We can support a predominantly remote, office-based or hybrid working model. Our marketing team is currently spread across the UK and Europe. We do really value face-to-face time and, where circumstances allow, encourage teams to spend regular time together at suitable locations.
How you'll work
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for both online and offline activities that include:
- Email marketing
- Webinar organisation and management
- Updating and optimising our website content
- Contribute to the management of our social media channel
- Managing our participation to industry events
- Evaluate the ROI of your marketing activities and develop plans for continuous improvement
- Continuously research market trends to understand developer requirements and adjust Cronofy website content
You will be expected to be a key contributor to generate Marketing Qualified Leads as well as support our paid and organic marketing activities.
In order to be successful at this role you will ideally have experience using the following tools:
- CMS like Webflow
- CRM like Hubspot
- Google Analytics
- SEO tracking tools like Ahrefs
- User tracking tools like Crazyegg
- LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Collaboration tools like Slack and Zoom
- Proven track record managing digital marketing activities including email marketing
- Experience managing presence at industry events
- Demonstrable success working within a multi-function team to support lead generation objectives
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks
- Not afraid to share ideas and challenge the status quo
We will be looking for evidence of:
- A high level of independent working
- An ambition to understand the bigger picture to solve problems
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- An appreciation for details to maintain our brand and tone of voice standards
Other languages such as German would also be of benefit for this position, but not essential
For more information on interviewing at Cronofy, please visit: https://docs.cronofy.com/interviewing-with-us/
What we offer
- Basic salary £30-45K according to your experience
- Pension scheme matched at 5%
- 25 days days holiday in addition to flexible national holidays. National holidays are added to your holiday allowance and you're not required to take them on the corresponding day.
- 5 personal development days per year to use for L&D, charitable causes or similar
- Private medical care with Bupa
- Medicash Proactive cash plan for dental, optical etc.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 mental health support
- Extended maternity and paternity leave for new parents and adoption
- Pleo card for work expenses, hardware, travel etc.
- A flexible approach to working; remote, office or hybrid
- A principles driven culture that provides the framework for autonomous decision making and personal development
Our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion:
Cronofy exists to schedule everything for everyone. We can only achieve this goal when we strive to foster an inclusive working environment that inspires innovative thinking. We believe everyone at Cronofy should have equal opportunity to learn, create their best work, and grow in their careers.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Cronofy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Cronofy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Cronofy
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK & EU
What employees are saying
"I love the culture and the opportunities that it brings. Management is very supportive and want employees to succeed in their chosen career path."
Anonymous Cronofy Employee