Fully flexible hours
Essential requirement: fluent German and English
Cronofy is a high growth, global software company with hundreds of loyal SaaS customers, the majority of whom are in the US and the remainder in EMEA and APAC. Our customers love us and range from market leaders like GoDaddy, Houzz to the smallest tech start-ups. Backed by Seedcamp, we have had 8 years of consistent growth and are now profitable.
Our mission is to Schedule Everything For Everyone.
Our success to date has been driven by providing the underlying technology powering scheduling in SaaS applications. We're now working with enterprises directly, helping address scheduling challenges at business function level in recruiting, support and service as well as organization wide. We have offices in Amsterdam, London and Nottingham as well as remote employees across Europe.
We are looking for a bilingual German and English speaking Marketing Executive to join our rapidly growing team. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely with our Content, Performance and Design marketing specialists.
It’ll be your responsibility to take ownership of key areas of our Go-to-Market strategy including email marketing, webinars and industry events to ensure that Cronofy continue to establish its position as the leading Scheduling API provider on the market. Experience marketing API products in a B2B market will be a plus.
This role will play a key part in supporting our growth in German speaking markets where Cronofy’s USP represent a real competitive advantage.
How we work
Our principles guide how we approach everyday. We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between work and their life and responsibilities outside. We are direct in our dealings with each other. We continuously work to build mutual trust so that we can give each other feedback without fear of it being taking personally.
We can support a predominantly remote, office-based or hybrid working model. Our marketing team is currently spread across the UK and Europe. We do really value face-to-face time and, where circumstances allow, encourage teams to spend regular time together at suitable locations.
How you'll work
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for both online and offline activities that include:
- Email marketing
- Webinar organisation and management
- Updating and optimising our website content
- Content localisation from English to German
- Contribute to the management of our social media channel
- Managing our participation to industry events
- Evaluate the ROI of your marketing activities and develop plans for continuous improvement
- Continuously research market trends to understand developer requirements and adjust Cronofy website content
You will be expected to be a key contributor to generate Marketing Qualified Leads for our API products as well as support our paid and organic marketing activities in German speaking markets.
In order to be successful at this role you will ideally have experience using the following tools:
- CMS like Webflow
- CRM like Hubspot
- Google Analytics
- SEO tracking tools like Ahrefs
- User tracking tools like Crazyegg
- LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Collaboration tools like Slack and Zoom
- You will be fluent in German and English, and have experience marketing a B2B SaaS product to either of these markets
- Proven track record managing digital marketing activities including email marketing
- Experience managing presence at industry events
- Demonstrable success working within a multi-function team to support lead generation objectives
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks
- Not afraid to share ideas and challenge the status quo
We will be looking for evidence of:
- A high level of independent working
- An ambition to understand the bigger picture to solve problems
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- An appreciation for details to maintain our brand and tone of voice standards
- 30 minute introductory call with our Head of Talent
- 30 minute call with our Head of Marketing
- 90 minute panel interview with our Head of Marketing and CEO. This role will include a task in which we’ll ask you to demonstrate a key contribution to lead generation through a campaign or collection of activities.
- You will also be given the opportunity to set up one to one calls with members of the Cronofy team to get to know the business and answer any final questions you may have
What we offer
- Basic salary £30-40K according to your experience
- Pension scheme matched at 5%
- 25 days days holiday in addition to flexible national holidays. National holidays are added to your holiday allowance and you're not required to take them on the corresponding day.
- 5 personal development days per year to use for L&D, charitable causes or similar
- Private medical care with Bupa
- Medicash Proactive cash plan for dental, optical etc.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 mental health support
- Extended maternity and paternity leave for new parents and adoption
- Pleo card for work expenses, hardware, travel etc.
- A flexible approach to working; remote, office or hybrid
- A principles driven culture that provides the framework for autonomous decision making and personal development
Our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion:
Cronofy exists to schedule everything for everyone. We can only achieve this goal when we strive to foster an inclusive working environment that inspires innovative thinking. We believe everyone at Cronofy should have equal opportunity to learn, create their best work, and grow in their careers.