Exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager!
Are you a dynamic, results-driven Business Development Manager with a wealth of experience in the UK property industry? Do you have an extensive network of contacts and a deep understanding of the property market? If so, Collins Property Recruitment wants YOU to join our team!
Collins Property Recruitment is a business with a purpose: to enable talent and businesses to meet and do great things together. We make this happen through an unrivalled network, a values-led, consultative approach, and a hard-earned reputation as the go-to recruiter in property.
Join our team as a Sales-Focused Business Development Manager, where your primary goal will be to drive revenue growth and results through strategic client acquisition. This role is incentivised with a competitive commission package based on exceptional sales performance. If you're passionate about achieving sales targets and thrive in a results-driven environment, we want you on board to make an impact and reap the rewards. This is a brand-new role within our organisation, offering the perfect opportunity for an experienced professional to shape and grow their own team over the next 12 months.
The role offers a remote working opportunity and for the right candidate, part time working would be considered.
- Networking: Developing and nurturing a robust network of contacts within the UK property industry, leveraging existing connections to attract new clients.
- Attending industry events: Acting as a brand ambassador at regular industry events, conferences, and meetings, showcasing our expertise and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Carrying out market research to ensure we stay at the forefront of industry trends, identify emerging market opportunities and to provide strategic insight to shape our growth initiatives.
- Taking charge of critical growth projects, setting sales projections, and ensuring their successful execution.
Who we're looking for:
- A Business Development professional with a proven track record within the UK (specifically London) property sector. (essential requirement for the role)
- An individual with an extensive and influential network of contacts within the UK (specifically London) property industry. (essential requirement for the role)
- Someone with vision, who can identify and capitalise on emerging opportunities in the market.
- A confident personality - to thrive in this position, you will need to be outgoing, personable, confident, and articulate; you will need to flourish in a social and networking environment.
Why Collins Property Recruitment:
- We offer a strong and collaborative company culture. We are a team of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making a real impact in the property industry.
- We offer a competitive salary, strong package, performance bonus and additional perks.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, we would love to hear from you! Should you have any further questions please contact Barry@cpr.jobs.
Should this role not be for you, but you would like to refer a friend or colleague to us, we'll happily give you £300 worth of vouchers if we successfully place them!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Collins Property Recruitment provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Collins Property Recruitment is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Collins Property Recruitment
Gender diversity (male:female)
4 males : 6 females