We’re Carwow. The car-changing experts for life-changing moments. Whether buying, selling, or (car) window shopping, we aim to give people total confidence in their choice.
We kicked off our journey as the ultimate matchmaker for car reviews, helping everyone pick their perfect ride. But we soon realised this wasn’t the destination - it was just the first leg. Why stop there when we could also help them get a great price?
So we decided we wanted to revolutionise selling cars, just like we did with buying them. That's when we introduced our game-changing 'sell my car' product.
Today, our dedicated team of over 350 experts across the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal look after over 12 million active users (and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating).
And we’ve got plenty left in the tank.
So, what does Carwow look like under the hood?
We’re always driving forward, and our people love what they do and love working together. Our goal is to empower our employees to discover their passions, create common ground, and take control of their careers with confidence.
We regularly fine-tune our hiring process to ensure fairness and all Carwowers receive comprehensive DE&I training. Our Diversity Committees, led by our fantastic employees, fuel internal education, help out our local communities, and champion initiatives for our customers.
We’re also Flexa100 nominated and aim to be the go-to place for changing cars. We’re proud to say we’ve got an impressive employee average engagement score of 8.5/10!
Bonding as a team is important to us - whether we're rocking the Carwow Olympics worldwide, playing drag bingo for Pride Month, taking part in beach clean-ups or rallying on the Padel court, there’s always something to bring us together.
Fancy a life-changing career from the car-changing pros? We’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
As the Growth Marketing Executive, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and driving carwow's affiliate marketing strategy. You will own the implementation and management of affiliate programs with direct partners and the coordination of cross-product partnerships that drive customer growth and revenue to both Carwow and our partners, whilst expanding Carwow's affiliate network. You will work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing team, and Strategic Partnerships. The role will focus predominantly on Affiliate Marketing but support across Paid Social, YouTube and Display activity.
- You are responsible for the implementation and performance of marketing campaigns
- You coordinate cross-channel online marketing campaigns
- You will expand carwow's affiliate network independently and maintain existing partnerships
- You work hand in hand with our Growth Marketing Manager
- You will keep all content and advertising material for advertising partners up to date
- You work closely with the Brand Marketing team to build new marketing materials
- You will be responsible for updating the business on Affiliate Marketing performance along with producing bespoke reports for our partners
- Relevant relevant professional experience in the areas of affiliate
- In-depth knowledge of affiliate networks, tracking technologies (Everflow, pixel tracking, postbacks, UTM parameters) and affiliate program management
- Knowledge of AWIN, Impact, Partnerize or Tradetracker
- Strong analytical skills. You can interpret and optimize all KPIs
- Strong communication skills and experience building relationships with affiliate partners
What's in it for you
- Hybrid working that works around you (currently two days in the office, three from home)
- Competitive salary to fund that dream holiday to Bali
- Share options - when we thrive, so do you!
- Vitality Private Healthcare, for peace of mind
- Monthly coaching sessions with Spill - our mental wellbeing partner
- Enhanced holiday package, plus bank holidays
- 28 days annual leave
- 1 day for your wedding
- 1 day off when you move house - because moving’s hard enough without work!
- On your third year anniversary, you get 30 days of annual leave per year
- On your tenth year anniversary, you get 35 days of annual leave per year
- Option to buy 3 extra days of holiday per year
- Work from abroad for a month (due to popular demand, this offer excludes the moon).
- Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
- The latest tech (Macbook or Surface) to power your gif-sending talents
- Up to £500/€550 home office allowance for that massage chair you’ve been talking about
- A generous learning and development budget to help you master your craft
- Regular social events:, tech lunches, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events/anything else you pester us for
- Refer a friend, get paid. Repeat for infinite money
- Lunch & learns and Carwow Classrooms with expert speakers who are here for a free lunch
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021