Life-changing careers. From the car-changing pros.
Like a new car, a new role is a big decision. So, you want to make sure you’re choosing the right one.
At Carwow, we’re always driving forward, and our people love what they do and love working together. Our goal is to empower our employees to discover their passions, create common ground, and take control of their careers with confidence.
We regularly fine-tune our hiring process to ensure fairness and all Carwowers receive comprehensive DE&I training. Our Diversity Committees, led by our fantastic employees, fuel internal education, help out our local communities, and champion initiatives for our customers.
We’re Flexa100 nominated and aim to be the go-to place for changing cars. We’re proud to say we’ve got an impressive employee average engagement score of 8.5/10!
Bonding as a team is important to us - whether we're rocking the Carwow Olympics worldwide, playing drag bingo for Pride Month, taking part in beach clean-ups or rallying on the Padel court, there’s always something to bring us together.
Oh, did we mention we also have a world-famous YouTube channel?! With 8.7 million subscribers and over 1 billion views, it’s the go-to for all things cars, with straight-shooting reviews and pulse-racing drag races.
Yep - we’re a car marketplace, media owner, and content creator all rolled into one. And we’re not done yet - with the backing of big European investors in tech, marketplaces, and automotive the only way is up. 🚀
Ready to shift things up a gear with Carwow?
- In this role, you will manage different types of content, both within the editorial department and the marketplace department.
- The editorial content will be articles and pages with information about cars such as delivery times, best deals, comparisons, etc.
- The marketplace content intern is responsible for ensuring the configurator is updated: updating descriptions, adding finishes, creating models, etc.
- Act as the point of contact with the commercial team regarding issue resolution. Internal and external management with suppliers (prices, derivatives…).
- Knowledge of cars and the Spanish automotive market.
- Detail-oriented and methodical individual.
- Ability to write commercial content (e.g., trims descriptions) and editorial content (e.g., news or information about cars).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise based on business needs.
- Proactive individual with good communication skills across various stakeholders.
- Familiarity with image editing tools.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, always learning and an agile mindset.
- Ideally, experience in writing SEO content to drive traffic.
- Ideally, knowledge of analytic tools to monitor generated traffic and gain insights about the created content.
- Ideally, interest in AI (Artificial Intelligence) and new trends.
- A 6 months internship with appropriate remuneration
- A steep learning curve that will help you advance both personally and professionally
- Great development opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible working: for those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office
- We also have a new ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
- Social: company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, and lots of fun in our team events!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021