boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences. We’re entering a new and significant phase of our evolution which sees us rapidly transforming into a truly digital business, and a leader within our industry. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled engineers who love solving problems with technology.
You’ll be working alongside the NetSuite Platform Lead to develop customisations and enhancements that will improve the overall functionality and efficiency of the boxxe NetSuite platform. We’ll need you to use your creativity and logic to build solutions that will optimise the way that we operate. Ideally, you’ll have some working experience in a similar role but more important to us is your aptitude and attitude.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Technology is at the core of boxxe’s identity and the Digital Operations team is leading the development of our digital systems. And as NetSuite is one of the core platforms that we run our business on, you’ll be instrumental in enabling us to continue to deliver an outstanding digital experience to our customers and our boxxers.
What you’ll be doing
- Development, customisation and administration of the NetSuite platform.
- Gathering and analysing requirements from NetSuite users, prioritising and delivering development work, which may include but is not limited to data enhancements, fields, platform integration, workflow, reporting and dashboards.
- Supporting the business in producing new, and refining existing, processes, functionality and continual improvement to the NetSuite platform.
- Contribute to and help develop the IT strategic architecture and business use of NetSuite and its integration with other technologies.
- Manage and support the rollout of new modules, upgrades or enhancements on the NetSuite platform.
- Test and evaluate new NetSuite functionality, modules and upgrades within the Sandbox environment.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Experience working with department leads to understand system requirements
- An understanding of business processes e.g. order to cash, procure to pay
- Ability to create functional requirements documents Saved search and report design experience
- Transaction/entry form design experience
- Data integration and management experience
- Design, creation and deployment of custom workflow experience
- An ability to think creatively to solve problems
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)