At Boxxe, tech has never been about just hardware or software. It’s about people. It’s our meaningful relationships, deep expertise and practical know-how in technology that drive what we do. We put our customers, our partners and the environment at the heart of everything we do and our people are the difference that make the difference.
At boxxe, we understand, we collaborate, we simplify, we care and we deliver; together we are making tech human.
Your Mission 💪
Joining our successful and enthusiastic Technology Partner Team for the next 12 months on a fixed term contract, your primary focus is to develop the Cisco pipeline, acquire new clients, and ensure our sales teams effectively utilize Cisco Security solutions for our customers.
How You'll Contribute to the Big Picture✨
Cisco is one of boxxe's core partners with significant growth potential. Your proactive approach in identifying Cisco security opportunities within our existing client base and acquiring new clients will be instrumental in expanding our partnership with Cisco. You will collaborate closely with our sales and sales solutions teams to determine the best strategy for growing boxxe's Cisco pipeline. Additionally, you'll build relationships with Cisco sales teams to identify joint opportunities and promote the boxxe brand.
What you’ll be doing 🎯
- Acquiring new customers and following up on lead generation.
- Analysing existing data to discover new opportunities.
- Supporting sales teams in promoting Cisco security products to existing customers.
- Scheduling customer meetings.
- Encouraging customer participation in events, webinars, trials, and demonstrations.
- Completing deal registrations for identified opportunities.
- Contributing to the achievement of Cisco/boxxe business goals.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Cisco sales teams.
- Promoting the boxxe brand.
- Supporting quarterly business reviews.
- Assisting in driving Cisco sales incentives.
- Collaborating with aligned account managers to create and maintain an accurate sales opportunity forecast.
- Ensuring customer and prospect records are up-to-date in the CRM system.
What experience we think you’ll need 🚀
- Prior experience in Cisco/security sales or a strong desire to develop skills in these areas.
- A proactive individual with a strong appetite for learning and personal development.
- Effective and articulate communicator.
- Passion for technology.
- Ability to work systematically and manage time efficiently.
- Evidence of thriving in high-pressure environments.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Capacity to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Professional and proficient in all forms of communication.
- A people person with a genuine enthusiasm for teamwork.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)