For us, tech has never been about just hardware or software. It’s about people. It’s our meaningful relationships, deep expertise and practical know-how in technology that drive what we do. We put our customers, our partners and the environment at the heart of everything we do and our people are the difference that make the difference.
At boxxe, we understand, we collaborate, we simplify, we care and we deliver; together we are making tech human.
Your Mission 💪
As part of the Senior Leadership team, the Head of Sales Operations will work closely with the sales team to deliver a best-in-class operational business. This role is responsible for managing the operational teams with boxxe ensuring the end to end customer process is seamless.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture ✨
As part of the Senior Leadership Team & working with the Sales Director, the head of Sales Operations will report direct to the Chief Revenue Officer. This role best suits those who have a hands-on approach, customer centric ensuring we achieve customer expectations and have a genuine passion to make a difference for our customers.
What you’ll be doing 🎯
- Challenge & improve the end-to-end sales process, ensuring improved efficiency (ROI) and customer metrics (NPS)
- Collaborate effectively with Internal stakeholders, cross functional teams and external vendors
- Implement new reporting and planning solutions and deliver success against set objectives.
- Manage and develop the coordinators, internal account managers & customer experience team to ensure operational excellence and process efficiency
- Own the strategic aspects of the operational function
- Improve the overall customer experience and increase key customer metrics
- Accountable for accurate reporting across the organisation including revenue, forecasts, pipeline and other key metrics
- Contribute to and implement new procedures to ensure best practice
- Support the wider sales team with key-cross-functional initiatives
- Drive insights from reports & dashboards to support the business
What experience we think you’ll need 🚀
- Experience in sales operations at a Head of or Senior manager role
- Strong knowledge in owning and managing an operation function
- Outstanding data driven decision making
- Operations champion ensuring the best decisions are made to future proof business
- Results driven, problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others.
- Inspirational and influential leader who ensures the business wins
- Operates with an entrepreneurial mindset and nature
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)