About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Boomi is looking for a talented, high-energy, professional with a business-oriented mindset and a natural sales instinct to join our growing Business Development organization, part of the EMEA Inside Sales Team. The ideal candidate will work in collaboration with the Sales Team and contribute to developing the Boomi business by executing the planned sales strategy.
Boomi offers a fast-paced, international, and innovative environment where you will have the opportunity to bring your ideas, have full responsibility for your activities, and use the right tools, resources, and outstanding management to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Using the Hoffman methodology, you will be creating your own conversations with our target personas about their integration needs and challenges, introduce them to Boomi, and position the value of our solution
- Create, plan & execute outbound campaigns, from initial touchpoint to sales-qualified lead conversions
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to increase the opportunity pipeline and receive coaching
- Offer a first great first impression of Boomi solutions to our prospects and customers and conduct them to the next sales stage
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- This is a Hybrid role in our Barcelona office.
- 3-4 years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Bachelor’s degree in economics is preferred
- Aspiration to develop your career in technology sales
- Experience with the latest technologies and best practices in inbound/outbound sales tools like Salesforce (or other relevant CRMs)
- Prior inside sales experience, selling software solutions is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and international environment
**Payroll and benefits are provided through Globalization Partners, please ask your recruiter for more information.**
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Boomi strives to create an inclusive and accessible environment for candidates and employees. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is strictly for accommodations, please do not send resumes or general inquiries.
We asked employees of Boomi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Boomi
Pennsylvania, Exeter, Singapore, India