About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a leader for the 9th consecutive year in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, and recently named one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces.Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi is looking for a talented, high-energy, professional with business-oriented mindset to lead and manage a Commercial SDR Team. Reporting directly into the head of Sales Development for the Americas, you will contribute to the hiring, onboarding and training of Commercial SDR’s. As a Commercial SDR Manager you will be responsible for creating a high-energy culture with an emphasis on new pipeline within our Commercial segment.
The SDR Manager will monitor KPI’s and have a keen focus on coaching and developing their team. They will collaborate with Regional Directors across North America, and therefore it is essential that they have excellent communication and presentation skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the business development team to achieve specific goals.
• Support the building and managing of a team of around 8-10 SDR’s.
• Build an open-communication environment for your team
• Be part of recruiting, hiring, onboarding and training of new employees
• Drive the SDR Team to collaborate and create net-new pipeline for Field Sales Teams by working with Marketing to develop tailored outbound campaigns to IT/LOBs/C-Suite within our Ideal Customer Profile
• Support with bi-weekly team meetings to review sales/pipeline generation results, discuss sales strategies and lead sales and product training sessions
• Conduct weekly goal-oriented rep coaching sessions to assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and partner with them to fully develop their potential and future careers
• Create and maintain a high-energy culture built on empowerment, creativity and fun
• 3+ years of management experience
• 5+ years of related sales experience in a quota-driven sales capacity
• Proven ability coach and mentor sales reps
• Proven track record in outbound telemarketing
• Goal-oriented, team player, and self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Proficient with CRM tools – Salesforce.com & Sales Loft preferably
• Technology/ SaaS experience sales preferred.
• Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
• Knowledge of Sandler Selling/Hoffman skills is a plus
• BA/BS degree
**Payroll and benefits are provided through Globalization Partners, please ask your recruiter for more information.**
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Boomi strives to create an inclusive and accessible environment for candidates and employees. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please submit a request to email@example.com. This inbox is strictly for accommodations, please do not send resumes or general inquiries.
We asked employees of Boomi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Boomi
Pennsylvania, Exeter, Singapore, India