About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Product Support Engineer, Boomi
Boomi is looking for an enthusiastic individual with a perfect blend of technical acumen and communication skills who is passionate about helping customers. As a Boomi Product Support Engineer, you enjoy working with customers, troubleshooting issues, and finding creative solutions to solve complex technical problems. A Product Support Engineer knows that, in order to make our customers successful, they need to be experts not only in our Boomi products and elements of the platform, but also across a wide range of IT concepts.
- Providing technical direction and assistance to our partners and customers regarding their use of the Boomi Platform (and all its core elements).
- Assistance with identifying root causes for issues reported by our customers.
- Work closely with customers and collaborate internally with our Engineering, Product Management, and Technical Architecture teams to help address issues for customers with larger scale, higher volume, and unique integration requirements.
- Handle initial escalations for support cases with potential for high impact and visibility across the organization.
- Coach other support engineers on difficult technical integration issues and actively participate in our community, leveraging your skills and experience to provide further support to our community members.
- Prioritize and manage escalated issues with our internal development teams.
- As this is a customer facing role, strong communication and presentation skills along with customer empathy is paramount. You will need to be able to manage customer expectations, set priorities, and communicate complex technical issues across a wide audience with technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Experience as a support engineer or junior developer, with a demonstrated passion for helping customers solve complex integration problems.
- Ability to design, optimize, and integrate business processes.
- A passion to solve customer problems using your refined communication skills to coach and train customers on the Boomi platform.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools that can be used to extend the team’s knowledge.
- Motivated individuals who enjoy a fast-paced work environment and understand that the SaaS culture requires creativity, collaboration, fast decision making and a sense of urgency.
- Having experience with any of the following would support your success with working with our platform:
- SQL and XML technologies
- SOAP/REST and HTTP
- Experience in connecting and working with different APIs.
- Basic scripting languages (Java, Java Script, React, Groovy)
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems and SaaS using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
- Experience with Windows/Linux servers.
- Experience with Orchestration and Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Practical understanding of basic networking concepts and protocols such as Firewalls, Load Balancers, TLS, HTTP/S, SSL, TCP/IP, S/FTP
- Practical experience installing, administering, and troubleshooting software applications running in the Cloud. Preferred experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Application integration development or process design
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Boomi strives to create an inclusive and accessible environment for candidates and employees. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please submit a request to email@example.com. This inbox is strictly for accommodations, please do not send resumes or general inquiries.
We asked employees of Boomi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Boomi
Pennsylvania, Exeter, Singapore, India