About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Product Marketing Manager
How you’ll make an impact:
Product Marketing, together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their value proposition. The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will be a key product evangelist.
The PMM will know our competitors and buyers like the back of their hand -- what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. They must back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
The PMM will collaborate with the greater marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand/pipeline.
The PMM will be in lockstep with the Product Manager (PM) and will regularly collaborate with PMs, customers and sales channels. A good PMM will know it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
What you’ll do:
- Create/maintain Product Positioning and Messaging
- Learn how the product works, key features, value drivers and benefits to the customer, and be able to articulate them well
- Create and maintain product collateral and collateral to help enable sales
- Create and maintain competitive positioning and messaging
- Manage and prioritize product and feature launch activities
- Assist with analyst queries and briefings
- Track metrics and analyze impact of campaigns and tactics on product revenue/pipeline
The experience you bring:
- 2+ years experience with B2B SaaS product marketing in the iPaaS or related industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or equivalent (or proven experience)
- Completion of Pragmatic Product Marketing methodology course or equivalent
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches
- Ability to create and present compelling and informative presentations
- Ability to grasp and present the product value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to balance multiple responsibilities
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth work environment
- Analytic experience with Excel, PowerBI or equivalent
- Attention to detail and eye for quality
Bonus points if you have:
- Possess a great attitude – kind, supportive, collaborative team player with a good work ethic
- Obsessed with tracking performance and know how to get the data to prove what’s working and what is not
- Open to feedback and new ideas and not afraid to fail
- Self starter with energy, creativity and passion for your work
Aren’t sure if you’re a match? We know that impostor syndrome and the confidence gap can prevent us from meeting spectacular candidates — so don’t hesitate to apply; you could be the perfect fit!
Compensation and Benefits
Boomi is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Base compensation for this position in our corporate headquarters in Chesterbrook, PA begins at $91,639. This position is remote-friendly and, as such, final compensation will be determined by various factors including the candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. An overview of our benefits can be found here.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Boomi strives to create an inclusive and accessible environment for candidates and employees. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please submit a request to email@example.com. This inbox is strictly for accommodations, please do not send resumes or general inquiries.
We asked employees of Boomi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Boomi
Pennsylvania, Exeter, Singapore, India, Vancouver, Barcelona