About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
This role will be responsible for marshaling Sales & Technical enablement content & programs from across our Sales, Services, Success, & Marketing organizations and bring them to bear to drive amazing outcomes with our Partner Ecosystem. The Partner Enablement Lead has a strategic vision and is an outstanding executor that thrives on challenge, excels is paving new roads, and adept at working cross functionally to achieve a common goal.
What you'll do:
- Partner Daily w/ the SVP of Channel, partner leaders across Systems Integrators & ISVs to develop the data, tools, and programs to execute on our ecosystem development vision
- Develop, implement, and review the key KPIs and metrics that are the lifeblood of our ecosystem growth plan
- Develop partner recruitment and nurture strategies with Partner Marketing
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to increase Boomi Sales Champions and demand gen capabilities in the ecosystem
- Work cross functionally with Training, Channel SCs, & Services to ensure our partners are delivery ready
- Work with Customer Success to understand and drive customer adoption patterns with partners and how we can achieve greater outcomes together
The experience you bring:
- BA/BS in related field
- 10+ yrs Channel Operations experience
- 5+ years of direct experience in software implementation
- Highly knowledgeable in iPaaS and it's intricacies within Channel and Partner enablement programs
- Highly organized, with project management experience, with a bias toward automation and scale
- Creative problem solver, leverage prior experience and logic to get us to the best, fastest, outcome possible
- Experience as a motivating People Leader with strong emotional intelligence
Bonus points if you have:
- Global leadership experience a plus
Aren’t sure if you’re a match? We know that impostor syndrome and the confidence gap can prevent us from meeting spectacular candidates — so don’t hesitate to apply; you could be the perfect fit!
Boomi is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The minimum base compensation for this position in our corporate headquarters in Chesterbrook, PA begins at $139,120 annually + applicable annual bonus. This position is remote-friendly and, as such, final compensation will be determined by various factors including the candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. Click here for an overview of our benefits at Boomi!
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Boomi strives to create an inclusive and accessible environment for candidates and employees. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please submit a request to email@example.com. This inbox is strictly for accommodations, please do not send resumes or general inquiries.
We asked employees of Boomi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Boomi
Pennsylvania, Exeter, Singapore, India