About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be our Customers' strongest advocate, helping them realize value from their Boomi investments. A true team player, you would be as much passionate about maximizing outcomes as about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
You will act as a trusted advisor to our large enterprise customers in ANZ providing strategic guidance and remove all barriers to maximizing their investment in Boomi’s iPaaS platform.
You are relentless and dedicated to providing an out-of-the-world Boomi experience to our customers and partners on our platform, products, and services and orchestrate all post-sales lifecycle activities including adoption, implementation, value creation, business reviews, roadmap alignment, and achieving measurable outcomes.
- Act as a strategic partner to executive-level business and technical decision makers to support customers in defining and realizing their digital and business transformational outcomes
- Build and nurture strong customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of their current, short-term and strategic programs
- Have a strategic, result oriented and growth focused mindset to engage, retain and expand customer adoption
- Leads customer success motion from onboarding to business value realization
- Deliver executive-level strategic business reviews with relevant stakeholders
- Understand customer requirements and remove barriers to customer's outcome and value realization around Boomi
- Be an excellent Team Player. Work with Sales, Professional Services, Product, Finance, Training and Support teams to provide a world class post-sales experience to our customers
- Have significant customer facing experience leading enterprise customers through business or technology transformations
- Drive customer advocacy, outcomes, expansion and reference-ability for your book of business
- 10+ years of experience working as either Success Manager, Consultant, Solutions Consultant, Account Manager, Architect, Engineer, Director of IT, or other roles with Account management focus
- Ability to shift from developing high level strategies to effective execution, conflict resolution, influencing at every level and driving decisions through appropriate collaboration
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences
- Ability to engage with CXOs during QBRs and Success 360’s on topics such as business value and total cost of ownership, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills both with customers and within an organization
- Strong track record of proactively identifying customer needs and implementing success, adoption, and outcome realization plans
- High performer with an ability to meet and exceed key performance indicators
- Excellent communicator with business, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with a SaaS vendor
- Subject or domain experience with iPaaS, Cloud and Application Integration or B2B integration
- Experience with Customer Success Management tools like Gainsight
- Advanced Educational Degree preferred
We believe in working hard, having fun and making a difference. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, without any prejudice or bias. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment and believe in offering a fun, safe and rewarding workplace.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Boomi strives to create an inclusive and accessible environment for candidates and employees. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is strictly for accommodations, please do not send resumes or general inquiries.
We asked employees of Boomi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Boomi
Pennsylvania, Exeter, Singapore, India