About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Your Impact As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be a crucial part of our Germany sales team, based in the Munich area ideally, responsible for driving our enterprise-level sales efforts and expanding our customer base. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most recognized and recognized brands in the country. Your focus will be on acquiring net new enterprise customers and growing existing accounts, contributing to the continued success of our organization. You will formulate and execute the sales strategy within an assigned region. You will work in partnership with the existing channel owners and the SDR team and will carry quota for the entire Boomi suite of products to drive revenue growth in your region. Responsibilities:
- New Business Acquisition: Identify and target potential enterprise clients, utilizing your hunter mentality to acquire new accounts in the German market.
- Consultative Sales: Comprehend the unique needs and challenges of each enterprise client and offer tailored solutions that deliver value and solve their business problems.
- Sales Process Management: Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing, and ensure seamless handover to the customer success team.
- Relationship Building: Cultivate robust, long-lasting relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders within enterprise organizations.
- Collaboration: Work closely with internal teams, including marketing, customer success, and product development, to ensure the highest quality customer experience.
- Sales Targets: Achieve and surpass quarterly and annual sales targets, consistently fostering revenue growth for the company.
- Market Expertise: Stay up-to-date with market trends, industry news, and competitors to maintain a competitive edge.
- Quota-carrying technology field sales or business development experience.
- Experience of identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations.
- Significant number of years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role.
- Cross-functional selling experience (Architect, CTO, VP Ecommerce, Professional Services) and selling with GSI/SI.
- Experience selling technical platform solutions and aligning technical solutions to business initiatives.
- Proven track record as a successful Enterprise Account Executive, with a focus on net new business acquisition.
- Hunter mentality with an affinity for sales and an ability to self-motivate.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team.
- Willingness to travel occasionally and meet with clients when necessary.
- Fluent in German and English.
Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Consultative selling experience
- Prospecting Skills
- Proficient Communication Skills
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment with a Goal-oriented Spirit
- Resourceful and Coachable
- Has a drive for results with Consistent Quota Over Attainment
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Solid business acumen
- Can articulate ROI
- Solution Selling Ability
- Deep Discovery Skills
- Objection Handling Skills
- Planning and Closing Skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including commission and bonuses.
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- The opportunity to represent a cutting-edge IPaaS vendor and work with renowned customers.
- A dynamic and growing company with a commitment to innovation and excellence.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Boomi strives to create an inclusive and accessible environment for candidates and employees. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is strictly for accommodations, please do not send resumes or general inquiries.
We asked employees of Boomi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Boomi
Pennsylvania, Exeter, Singapore, India, Vancouver, Barcelona