About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
How you'll make an impact:
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales.
They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
As an Enterprise Account Executive in the Southeast, US region, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring an outstanding customer experience with existing and potential customers
What you’ll do:
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy within an assigned region
- Work in partnership with existing channel owners and the BDR team
- Carry quota for the entire Boomi suite of products and drive revenue growth in your region, with a keen focus on new logo acquisition
- Work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals
- Consult with customers on the Boomi Platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations
- Participate in the development and management of local field events
The experience you bring:
- 7-10 years of Enterprise sales experience in technology field sales
- Data Integration experience required
- SaaS experience required
- 5+ years of experience with identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts
- 5+ years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations
- Cross-functional selling experience (Architect, CTO, VP Ecommerce, Professional Services) and selling with GSI/SI
- Experience selling technical platform solutions and aligning technical solutions to business initiatives
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using Clari and MEDDICC model
- Consultative selling experience
- Strong Communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Competitive Spirit
- Collaboration and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Drive for results
- Can articulate ROI
- Solution Selling Ability
- Strong Discovery Skills
- Objection Handling Skills
- Planning and Closing Skills
Aren’t sure if you’re a match? We know that impostor syndrome and the confidence gap can prevent us from meeting spectacular candidates — so don’t hesitate to apply; you could be the perfect fit!
Boomi is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The On Target Earnings (OTE) for this role are 60% base and 40% commission.
Base compensation begins at $132,000 annually. This position is remote-friendly and, as such, final compensation will be determined by various factors including the candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. Click here for an overview of our benefits at Boomi!
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Boomi strives to create an inclusive and accessible environment for candidates and employees. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is strictly for accommodations, please do not send resumes or general inquiries.
We asked employees of Boomi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Boomi
Pennsylvania, Exeter, Singapore, India, Vancouver, Barcelona