We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
Pay and depending on experience
UK - £65-£74k
EU - €52-€58K
All of our roles are fully remote as long as you are based in the UK, Spain or Malta
In Blexr, we work with empowered product teams and we are looking for a Senior SEO Analyst to look over all things SEO for our main sports betting product.
You’ll be responsible for attaining better commercial rankings in highly competitive markets by contributing and implementing the SEO strategy for our products.
Collaborating with the Product Manager, Content Executives, and PR Specialists, you’ll be creating and executing the on-page and off-page initiatives that are required to accomplish the products’ goals.
- Get acquainted with our casino products and become the expert of their competitive SEO environments
- Bring insights and make valuable SEO-related contributions to our product strategies, helping shape their futures
- Research and shape our content strategy in collaboration with the Product Manager and Content Executives
- Set and implement the off-page strategy for our sports products in collaboration with our PR & Outreach team
- Ensure our sports products adhere to best-practice technical SEO requirements
- Achieve ambitious yet realistic organic growth targets for our sports products
- You have an established track record of ranking websites in competitive niches and has a wide coverage of all main SEO aspects such as on-page optimisation, link building strategies, technical SEO, and building topical Expertise-Authority-Trust.
- Previous experience in identifying opportunities, revising and implementing our strategy, and ensuring growth of our casino product portfolio.
- An understanding of affiliate marketing would be an asset for the Senior SEO Analyst to fulfil their responsibilities effectively.
- Has the ability to understand and apply our core company values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.
Benefits working at Blexr
- Company Pension Scheme (e.g. you give 8%, we give 10% up to a maximum)
- Remote Work & Wellbeing Budget*
- Personal Training and Development Budget*
- Spill Mental Health Platform
- Hardware of choice*
- Private Health Insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Company Get Aways*
- Remote first with option for remote working space
We love all people, from all walks of life. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Blexr provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Blexr is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Blexr
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Spain and Malta