Senior Content Executive (Sports Betting)
Remote-first – With Co-Working Spaces
A little flex time
We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
Salary band depending on experience;
- UK - £42,000-£50,000
- EU - €36,000-€40,000
As a Senior Content Executive in a product team, you’ll be equally at home making data-inspired recommendations about the content strategy to your colleagues, as you are rolling up your sleeves and briefing, writing, and editing content to match one of our detailed style guides.
You’ll have a critical role in managing the resources used by the Content Team and being able to deploy those resources for the best effect on the product. As a Senior Content Executive working on our flagship sports betting product, you’ll be operating at the intersection between product, SEO, and UX, championing the unique voice of our product and ensuring our content engages audiences the world over.
- Writing, editing, and briefing content in line with product style guides and user personas.
- Work alongside UX, SEO and the Product Manager to prioritize the development of content that matches our product strategy and user needs.
- Maintain and develop the product’s style guide and voice and champions them within both the content and product team.
- Perform competitive and qualitative content audits.
- Set clear content metrics to determine the success or failure of content initiatives, monitor them, and report on them to the product team.
- Mentor team members and further develops their content skills.
- Provide creative and strategic content input to product stakeholders.
- Accountable for the content resources deployed on a product.
- Encourage and champion Blexr values and behaviours, being seen to incorporate these into your and others’ work.
In your first 12 months, you will:
- Create and maintain a style guide for your sites, that can be easily integrated into briefing, writing and editing guidelines.
- Assist the Content Manager in building a library of processes, so that we’re never more than a couple of clicks away from understanding how content activities are performed on the sites.
- Assist the Content Operations Manager in providing feedback on the freelancer database, so that we have ample high-quality writers and editors available to cover all content needs across our language sites.
- Become an expert on your site’s competitors and be able to showcase their strengths and weaknesses.
- Improve the quality of existing pages and be able to measure their success.
- Ability to write and speak English at a native level is essential.
- A passion for sports and knowledge of the online betting industry.
- At least three years of experience working within a content role and the ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of content best practices.
- Experience within the iGaming industry desirable, especially the UK market.
- Ability to work on self-initiated tasks which align with the product strategy.
- Strong team collaboration skills and the ability to bring cross-functional teams together to work towards one common goal.
- A flexible attitude towards changing situations in a fast-paced environment and the ability to prioritize between multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great time management and prioritisation skills.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Solid knowledge of the digital landscape and SEO best practices.
- Ability to adopt an established brand voice and adhere to strict brand and style guidelines.
We love all people, from all walks of life. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Blexr provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Blexr is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Blexr
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Spain and Malta
What employees are saying
It's amazing to be a Blexarian, I have flexibility, autonomy, full trust and I always feel valued and appreciated