We’ve been around since 2015 and have had a lot of success in that time, along with a few useful failures. Now we’re writing the next chapter in our story. Our strategy is to build some of the best products in the iGaming industry, innovating and creating experiences to move the industry forward and be the champion of a better game.
We want to do that by hiring amazing talent, like you, who will take us to the next level, building and creating a company and products that we are proud of. Expanding our horizons, learning and growing and reaching that next step in our journey together. It’s important to us because if our people don’t grow, then neither will Blexr.
Blexr’s culture has 4 core values that help guide us on our journey: No Limits, Eyes on the prize, Stay True and Better Together. Each one brought to life from within the company and used every day to guide our decisions and actions.
If this sounds good to you, then we want to talk to you. We want to work with incredible people that want to do incredible things and we are certain that your career will be Better with Blexr.
About the role
Salary bands depending on experience;
EU - €62-€75k UK - £80-€95k
EU - €75-€90k UK - £95-£115k
The Head of Brand Marketing will be responsible for building and leading a creatively minded and talented team to deliver industry-leading branded content, partnerships and campaigns across our portfolio of products. The role requires tenacity and proactivity while providing a vision and strategy built on pragmatism, impact, and creativity.
The role will oversee all aspects of brand marketing, social media, and PR for a portfolio of brands that serve a global audience. As a leader in the brand and content team you will help establish processes, set goals and targets, and deliver engaging, entertaining and successful campaigns and strategies.
This is a great opportunity to establish a culture and team that pioneers new ways of working with the full support of the Blexr exec team.
- Developing a strategy alongside the VP Brand and Content to accelerate the recognition of Blexr brands through innovative means
- Delivering partnerships and campaigns across owned, earned and paid channels to great effect with demonstrable impact
- Measuring the effect of campaigns and evolving tactics to improve the efficiency of the work done
- Inspiring others to develop great ideas alongside the team and plan effective delivery
- Working with our internal SEO, content, design, and product teams to turn ideas into live campaigns; creating briefs, sharing visions, and ensuring the efficient delivery of campaigns to deliver maximum value.
- Managing the Brand Marketing Team to ensure that individuals are happy, motivated and growing in their careers
- Evangelising brand marketing within the company and drive home the importance of brand at every opportunity
- Demonstrable experience of leading a Brand Marketing team and delivering great campaigns and content-led experiences (5+ years)
- Experience of building and leading a team and setting strategies and plans that reach and engage global audiences
- You are as comfortable working pragmatically with data as you are free-thinking and creative
- You are looking for a challenge in finding, understanding and engaging an audience in a fiercely competitive market
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable communicating at all levels of the business and with external partners
We love all people, from all walks of life. This means Blexr is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We don’t care where you’re from or who you love, we just want you to do your best work with us, so that together we can make things #betterwithblexr
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Blexr provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Blexr is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Blexr
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Spain and Malta
What employees are saying
It's amazing to be a Blexarian, I have flexibility, autonomy, full trust and I always feel valued and appreciated