A little flex time
Let’s start with the important stuff… Why would you join Bippit?
There’s way more to a job at Bippit than just a salary - we know that. We also know that money is important and we want to be transparent so you’ll find our range below, followed by everything else we deem as Perks:
- Salary Range: £55k - £85k
- Shares in the business (if you don’t know what this means - check out our friends at Capdesks explanation) 📈
- Group Life Assurance with YuLife 🔒
- Annual Company Retreat ✈️
- Group Volunteering Projects with Matchable 🪵
- 24/7 Digital GP by HealthShield 📱
- Mental health support from Self Space 🧠
- Professional coaching by More Happi - access to life coaches as and when you need it 🗣️
- Enhanced Cash Plan for dental, optical, physio by HealthShield
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave - 13 weeks at full pay 👶
- Financial wellbeing support and 1:1 coaching (of course!) 💸
- Unlimited Annual Leave - we have a company wide target that everyone has to
- take at least 25 days off per year and you can take more than that to suit your work/life balance 🌴
- Plus 4 Wellbeing Days and a Day off for your birthday! 🎂
- Remote First environment - we have office space available for the whole team, and use it for planning, collaboration, and ad-hoc work, but we leverage remote working as our superpower for radical efficiency! 🏠
- Flexible Working - we’ve been Flexified, so you can trust that we’re a truly flexible workplace 🪢
DEJI and Culture at Bippit…
because it doesn't belong at the bottom of the page!
Our culture is defined by our team, and we recognise the strength derived from our differences. We look for people who are going to add to our culture, not clones of who we already have. This means:
- We strive to encourage and celebrate diversity and differences in our team & our views
- We listen to each other, respect everyone's needs and create an environment of belonging
- We are open & inclusive by default; we believe there is strength in honesty, transparency and authenticity.
Who are Bippit? What is our mission? 🚀
Financial wellbeing is more important than ever. We are in a climate where 60% of employees say financial matters are their #1 cause of stress, and financial concerns make employees 4x more likely to be clinically depressed.
Bippit is tackling financial wellbeing head on, by helping employees navigate the Cost of Living situation, deal with financial stress, and by supporting businesses, who are losing billions each year due to retention issues and employee engagement.
Thanks to Bippit, every single employee now has free access to 1:1 coaching from a qualified professional, and all the tools they need to manage their financial lives, so they feel less stressed, more secure, and more settled in their job.
So, what is our goal? 🎯
Bippit wants to provide everyone with guidance from a financial expert, no matter their situation, starting point, or bank balance.
We want to create a fairer society, where each of us has the tools and support we need to build a better financial future.
What you'll be doing as our Senior Product Manager 💼
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to manage the end-to-end experience of our product, and understand the balance required within employee benefits to align the needs of employees (users of the platform) and the needs of businesses (the customers).
You’ll be working directly with Bippit’s founders to incorporate our positioning and overall business strategy, receive direct feedback for our Customer Success Director and Sales Director to understand the wants and needs of our customers, and have direct access to employees who interact with the platform for user research and testing.
As a Senior Product Manager at Bippit, you'll report directly into the CTO, you'll be collaborating with designers who will help bring your ideas to life, work day-to-day with a fantastic development team, who will execute your vision, and develop the platform across key areas that help employees learn, plan, and organise their financial life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Roadmap: Develop real answers to the needs of employees and businesses, including the evolution of our financial wellbeing solution via different platforms, strategies to improve retention and user experience.
- Insights and development: Identify JTBD and feature sets, while understanding how to improve retention through user testing, creative strategies, and gamification.
- Agile delivery: Ensure delivery remains viable using agile practices to make sure that features are shipped quickly and efficiently. Work with the development team to plan sprints and remove any development blockers.
- Synthesise information - including strategic positioning from the leadership team, customer insights from the sales team, and execute the plan that aligns with the needs and direction of the business.
- Team Development: You’ll be participating in recruitment to help build out the team, and work with management on broader organisation structure as well.
How to be an excellent fit 🤓 (for the role, and a great addition to Bippit’s culture)
We’re building an open and inclusive culture at Bippit, where ownership, accountability, and getting your hands dirty is key to success, so we’re looking for someone who is relentless, motivated, self-sufficient, bold, creative, and passionate about making an impact. Experience within the Employee Benefits, the HR Tech industry, or Financial Services is very helpful, due to the niche nature of our product.
If that sounds like you, then we’d love to talk to you about the experience or awareness you have with the following areas:
- Discovery & Product Methodology
- User interviews & Data / Market analysis
- Feature prioritisation & Sprint planning
- Testing and iteration
- Retention improvements
This should go without saying but all applications are very much welcome. If you need any adjustments to support you with your application, just let us know now by emailing email@example.com in advance.
We asked employees of Bippit how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Bippit
What employees are saying
There's a real culture of care and wellbeing among the team. Everyone is treated fairly, and there is a lot of respect for the skills we each have, which extends to the autonomy we're given to do our best work.