Let’s start with the important stuff… Why would you join Bippit?
There’s way more to a job at Bippit than just a salary - we know that. We also know that money is important and we want to be transparent so you’ll find our range below, followed by everything else we deem as Perks:
- Salary Range: £45k - £65k
- Shares in the business (if you don’t know what this means - check out our friends at Capdesks explanation) 📈
- Group Life Assurance with YuLife 🔒
- Annual Company Retreat ✈️
- Group Volunteering Projects with Matchable 🪵
- 24/7 Digital GP by HealthShield 📱
- Incredible Pension matching scheme - Up to 8% 🏦
- Professional coaching by More Happi - access to life coaches as and when you need it 🗣️
- Supercharge your professional development with Learnerbly 🎓
- Enhanced Cash Plan for dental, optical, physio by HealthShield
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave - 13 weeks at full pay 👶
- Financial wellbeing support and 1:1 coaching (of course!) 💸
- Unlimited Annual Leave - we have a company wide target that everyone has to
- Take at least 25 days off per year and you can take more than that to suit your work/life balance 🌴
- Plus 4 Me Days and a Day off for your birthday! 🎂
- Remote First environment - we have office space available for the whole team, and use it for planning, collaboration, and ad-hoc work, but we leverage remote working as our superpower for radical efficiency! 🏠
- Flexible Working - we’ve been Flexified, so you can trust that we’re a truly flexible workplace 🪢
- Private Health Insurance coming June 2023! 🏥
Diversity and Culture at Bippit…
because it doesn't belong at the bottom of the page!
Our culture is defined by our team, and we recognise the strength derived from our differences. We look for people who are going to add to our culture, not clones of who we already have. This means:
- We strive to encourage and celebrate diversity and differences in our team & our views
- We listen to each other, respect everyone's needs and create an environment of belonging
- We are open & inclusive by default; we believe there is strength in honesty, transparency and authenticity.
Who are Bippit? What is our mission? 🚀
Financial wellbeing is more important than ever. We are in a climate where 60% of employees say financial matters are their #1 cause of stress, and financial concerns make employees 4x more likely to be clinically depressed.
Bippit is tackling financial wellbeing head on, by helping employees navigate the Cost of Living situation, deal with financial stress, and by supporting businesses, who are losing billions each year due to retention issues and employee engagement.
Thanks to Bippit, every single employee now has free access to 1:1 coaching from a qualified professional, and all the tools they need to manage their financial lives, so they feel less stressed, more secure, and more settled in their job.
So, what is our goal? 🎯
Bippit wants to provide everyone with guidance from a financial expert, no matter their situation, starting point, or bank balance.
We want to create a fairer society, where each of us has the tools and support we need to build a better financial future.
What you'll be doing as our Product Designer 💼
We’re looking for our 1st full time Product Designer to help us create the next generation of products here at Bippit, build incredible experiences for our users and solve problems that haven’t been thought of yet.
You will ultimately be responsible for the end to end design process; working across Web and Mobile Apps to develop and improve our products. This will include agile processes, swift ideation, prototyping, and user testing to improve their experience by bringing your UX and visual design skills to our projects.
You'll report directly to our Head of Product and work directly with Senior Product Managers and Tech Leads.
As a Product Designer at Bippit, you’ll lead creative initiatives from well-scoped iterative feature improvements, to exploratory design in an exciting greenfield territory, and your responsibilities will include:
- [Research] Conducting user research to uncover the needs of our users, and user testing to ensure we’re building the right things at the right time.
- [Design] Lead the design process, from discovery through to delivery, in a lean & agile manner, and be responsible for what’s usable, useful, and desirable.
- [UX] Learn from quantitative and qualitative user feedback (+ customer insights), while crafting design solutions that better solve their pain points, and help them achieve their hopes and dreams.
- [UI] Producing high level wireframes and detailed designs that delight our users, before communicating them with your team, and to other stakeholders where appropriate.
How to be an excellent fit 🤓 (for the role, and a great addition to Bippit’s culture)
We’re building an open and inclusive culture at Bippit, where ownership, accountability, and getting your hands dirty is key to success, so we’re looking for someone who is relentless, motivated, self-sufficient, bold, creative, and passionate about making an impact.
If that sounds like you, then we’d love to talk to you about the experience or awareness you have with the following areas:
- Product design experience, preferably at an early stage startup, in the HR tech ecosystem, or B2B fintech.
- Knowledge and capability with modern design and collaboration tools (eg InVision, Figma, Miro, Jira)
- Experience of designing across the full product development process
- Passion about product design and complex problem solving
- Ownership of high-impact projects and the autonomy to complete them
- Using data and research to inform your work, and the importance of user testing
This should go without saying but all applications are very much welcome. If you need any adjustments to support you with your application, just let us know now by emailing email@example.com in advance.
We asked employees of Bippit how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Bippit
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)