Let’s start with the important stuff… Why would you join Bippit?
There’s way more to a job at Bippit than just a salary - we know that. We also know that money is important and we want to be transparent so you’ll find our range below, followed by everything else we deem as Perks:
- Salary Range: £50k - £65k + Double OTE and market leading commission scheme
- Incredible Pension Matching Scheme - Up to 8% 🏦
- Shares in the business (if you don’t know what this means - check out our friends at Capdesks explanation) 📈
- Group Life Assurance with YuLife 🔒
- Annual Company Retreat ✈️
- Group Volunteering Projects with Matchable 🪵
- 24/7 Digital GP by HealthShield 📱
- Professional coaching by More Happi - access to life coaches as and when you need it 🗣️
- Enhanced Cash Plan for dental, optical, physio by HealthShield
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave - 13 weeks at full pay 👶
- Financial wellbeing support and 1:1 coaching (of course!) 💸
- Learning and Development Enablement with Learnerbly
- Unlimited Annual Leave - we have a company wide target that everyone has to
- take at least 25 days off per year and you can take more than that to suit your work/life balance 🌴
- Plus 4 Me Days and a Day off for your birthday! 🎂
- Remote First environment - we have office space available for the whole team, and use it for planning, collaboration, and ad-hoc work, but we leverage remote working as our superpower for radical efficiency! 🏠
- Flexible Working - we’ve been Flexified, so you can trust that we’re a truly flexible workplace 🪢
Diversity, Equality and Culture at Bippit.
At Bippit, we embrace a culture that acknowledges and values the strength derived from our differences. Our team members are selected not to replicate who we already have, but to enhance and diversify our culture. In line with this ethos, we commit to the following core principles:
- Diversity and Differences: We actively encourage and celebrate diversity and differences within our team and respect the unique perspectives and experiences that each individual brings.
- Respectful Communication: We foster an environment of open communication, where every team member's voice is heard, and we listen to and respect everyone's needs. We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees.
- Openness and Inclusivity: By default, we prioritise openness, honesty, transparency, and authenticity. We believe that an inclusive environment contributes to the strength and success of our Bippit.
Who are Bippit? What is our mission? 🚀
Financial wellbeing is more important than ever. We are in a climate where 60% of employees say financial matters are their #1 cause of stress, and financial concerns make employees 4x more likely to be clinically depressed.
Bippit is tackling financial wellbeing head on, by helping employees navigate the Cost of Living situation, deal with financial stress, and by supporting businesses, who are losing billions each year due to retention issues and employee engagement.
Thanks to Bippit, every single employee now has free access to 1:1 coaching from a qualified professional, and all the tools they need to manage their financial lives, so they feel less stressed, more secure, and more settled in their job.
So, what is our goal? 🎯
Bippit wants to provide everyone with guidance from a financial expert, no matter their situation, starting point, or bank balance.
We want to create a fairer society, where each of us has the tools and support we need to build a better financial future.
What you'll be doing as our Account Executive 💼
We’re laser-focused on expanding our reach and helping more people, so you’ll be engaging with an audience of forward-thinking businesses who want to boost retention, support the needs of their employees, and save time.
You’ll need at least 4 years of quota beating experience, working and selling to small to medium size clients (500-5000 employees) guiding prospects through the entire purchasing process, and navigating the needs of multiple stakeholders. Your outreach and conversations will be with HR professionals, Reward Managers, and Business Leaders who care about the wellbeing of their staff and the health of their company.
As an Account Executive at Bippit, you’ll have ownership of a sales territory of between 300-500 accounts in our core ICP industries., You’ll be responsible for prospecting new clients with cold outreach, as well as following up with any inbound leads that come in from our marketing efforts.
You’ll report into our Head of Sales, working alongside our 2 other Senior AEs, as well as working cross functionally with Marketing and Customer Success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Top of the Funnel: Strategic targeting, prospect research, omnichannel outreach, sales development.
- Demo: You’ll run engaging demos and orchestrate emotive conversations that connect Bippit’s powerful features to the value for our prospects
- Nurture: to be diligent and organised while managing a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Closing: Handling objections and guiding stakeholders is your superpower in closing deals and generating revenue, you’re creative and strategic in your approach
- Relationship Builder: You’ll create, nurture and grow your current HR Network and connections, becoming a brand ambassador for Bippit and our Financial Wellbeing Strategy
- Personal Brand: Finally, it’s important for you to expand your reach, build upon existing relationships, and cultivate new ones via social media. We love creative social selling!
How to be an excellent fit 🤓 (for the role, and a great addition to Bippit’s culture)
We’re building an open and inclusive culture at Bippit, where ownership, accountability, and getting your hands dirty is key to success, so we’re looking for someone who is relentless, motivated, self-sufficient, bold, creative, and passionate about making an impact.
If that sounds like you, then we’d love to talk to you about the experience or awareness you have with the following areas:
- Experience within the Employee Benefit or HR Tech Ecosystem industry is essential or selling into HR departments/Teams
- MEDDIC trained or other process-driven sales methodology experience
- Experience completing the full sales cycle selling to HR contacts and getting that all important “YES”
- Prospect research and ideal persona development
- Social Selling and persuasive copywriting
- Your quota carrying experience, including average deal sizes, cycle lengths and size of businesses you have sold to
This should go without saying but all applications are very much welcome.
If you need any adjustments to support you with your application, just let us know now by emailing email@example.com in advance. Ways in which we can adjust your interview or application include, phone calls instead of videos, we can accept applications in alternative formats, we can share questions or context in advance of your call (we usually do this anyway!), additional time in the interview, advice about assistive technology... and more! Just let us know what you need! 💜
We asked employees of Bippit how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Bippit
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)