Core hours 11–3
Impala gets travel going.
Our vision is to build a future in which travel is seamlessly connected and relentlessly inventive. Changing the way the entire world browses, books, stays and pays.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Impala provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Impala is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Impala
Gender diversity (male:female)
London / EU Remote
What employees are saying
"I love the no judgement that comes with the flexible working hours. Impala is the most "human" place I have ever worked. We are not just seen as resources or a means to end, we are treated like people and the policies and culture in place reflect that." Finance Manager at Impala
Impala’s travel platform connects hotels with customers who want to sell hotel rooms. Hotels can join instantly, and customers, from innovative start-ups to established TMCs and Tour Operators, can access our booking platform to sell hotel rooms in minutes. We're a remote first company and back by top tier investors including Stride VC, Lakestar and Kima Ventures.
Flexible working at Impala
- We are a remote-first company and we employ anyone within +/- 2h from GMT, timezone wise. This was a very deliberate, natural choice, as we prioritise preserving work-life balance and accommodating the best people in Europe, while also fostering diversity. We'll help people move and work anywhere in Europe, through our partnership with OysterHR.
- Flexible Benefits - Our benefits package allows Impalans to chose the benefits that matters the most to them, using a generously pre-funded card. We reject a one-size-fits-all approach with regards to choosing the most impactful benefits, and allow Impalans to make that call themselves.
- Flexible Hours - Impalans can choose exactly how they want to work across the week, to suit their lifestyle, requirements, and work preferences. We think we all need a bit more freedom to balance out this 'new normal'.
- We also offer a generous WFH stipend of £150 per month, for Impalans to build out the perfect personalised home office, or £350 to join a local Co-working space.
- We also just changed our London Headquarters office so that we can accommodate pets!
What do we think of Impala?
If you're looking for a cutting-edge start up that will treat you right - you're in the right place! Impala are disrupting the hotel market, which has struggled with archaic systems and a lack of data for decades by providing an API that consolidates data from multiple property management systems. They are backed by some super-exciting VCs, but what we love the most about Impala is their truly people-first culture. We've rarely see such consistently high scores on Flexification, and their benefits are market-leading.
Meet who might be hiring you
Flexibility and a work-life balance have always been a core pillar in our identity at Impala. Offering multi-faceted, above-average flexibility at work, truly helps us create an extremely positive environment to work in, where people can bring their best and most productive selves. We offer Flexibility in lots of areas of the business, from workplace to progression to benefits.
We avoid “Flexible Working” being a phrase we throw around with little depth. 'Keeping it Human' is one of our Core Values - and empowering Impalans to take the reins on their own work environments, is one way we bring that to life.
Tilly Firth - Head of People at Impala