Our vision is to build a future in which travel is seamlessly connected and relentlessly inventive. Changing the way the entire world browses, books, stays and pays.
One platform that provides the key to thousands of hotels, billions of data-points and unlimited opportunities.
Flexi working approach
- We are a remote-first company and we employ anyone within +/- 2h from GMT, timezone wise. This was a very deliberate, natural choice, as we prioritise preserving work-life balance and accommodating the best people in Europe, while also fostering diversity. We'll help people move and work anywhere in Europe, through our partnership with OysterHR.
- Flexible Benefits - Our benefits package allows Impalans to chose the benefits that matters the most to them, using a generously pre-funded card. We reject a one-size-fits-all approach with regards to choosing the most impactful benefits, and allow Impalans to make that call themselves.
- Flexible Hours - Impalans can choose exactly how they want to work across the week, to suit their lifestyle, requirements, and work preferences. We think we all need a bit more freedom to balance out this 'new normal'.
- We also offer a generous WFH stipend of £150 per month, for Impalans to build out the perfect personalised home office, or £350 to join a local Co-working space.
- We also just changed our London Headquarters office so that we can accommodate pets!
Employees rated flexibility
"I love the no judgement that comes with the flexible working hours. Impala is the most "human" place I have ever worked. We are not just seen as resources or a means to end, we are treated like people and the policies and culture in place reflect that." Finance Manager at Impala
What do we think of Impala?
If you're looking for a cutting-edge start up that will treat you right - you're in the right place! Impala are disrupting the hotel market, which has struggled with archaic systems and a lack of data for decades by providing an API that consolidates data from multiple property management systems. They are backed by some super-exciting VCs, but what we love the most about Impala is their truly people-first culture. We've rarely see such consistently high scores on Flexification, and their benefits are market-leading.
Meet who might be hiring you
Flexibility and a work-life balance have always been a core pillar in our identity at Impala. Offering multi-faceted, above-average flexibility at work, truly helps us create an extremely positive environment to work in, where people can bring their best and most productive selves. We offer Flexibility in lots of areas of the business, from workplace to progression to benefits.
We avoid “Flexible Working” being a phrase we throw around with little depth. 'Keeping it Human' is one of our Core Values - and empowering Impalans to take the reins on their own work environments, is one way we bring that to life.
Tilly Firth - Head of People at Impala
What they offer their employees
Loved One’s Budget - bring your loved ones to visit you, totally on us up to £750 per year, however near or far from home you are.
Flexible working hours; meaning you can plan your workday around your own schedule, duties and family. #flexappeal
Generous raise opportunities - pay reviews bi-annually, with 3.5x the average increase, using a fair, transparent and consistent formula.
Totally Flexible benefits; meaning you can build your own adventure to create the most meaningful benefits package to you and your family and lifestyle.
Free Food & Drinks - through our weekly Lunch-Buddies initiative.
1,000 Professional Development budget per year to invest in your own growth, with constant support from your manager.
Social Events & Budget - a mixture of in-person (go-karting, mini-golf) and remote events.
Personalised Workspace Budget - to rent out the perfect office equipment for you, in addition to the monthly WFH stipend.
36 Days Holiday per year - that’s in the top 14% in the UK.
1 Unsick Day per year - to keep on top of that healthcare admin.
The flexibility to work anywhere in Europe, in the home office or co-working space that suits you and your preferred work environment.
Weekly Recess Hour to step out from work and invest in some serious You Time!
Weekly 10% Time for your own Professional Development and personal projects.
Remote Experience Manager and the ability to get involved in our unique Pop Up Parties.
You’ll work for a company that’s proactive about its social responsibility within the travel industry.
You’ll work for a company truly passionate about D&I to the extent that we made a D&I Deck. You can help build a company that intends to support diversity and inclusion at the grassroots.