3–4 days/week at home
Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos - a social creative agency who exist to re-define brands on social.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in social and new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, PR stunts, influencer marketing, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the forefront of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Facebook, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
Come join the party.
With continued growth across social creative, influencer marketing, and digital creative we’re now on the lookout for a Creative Director to help take our creative offering to the next level. As our CD you must be an expert in bringing all aspects of creative to life across copywriting, creative ideation and design for our clients spanning across tech, gaming and fintech.
The CD will play a pivotal role in working directly with clients to help realise their creative aspirations as well as helping to advocate for Kairos and our creative capabilities.
You are responsible for:
- Understanding our clients inside out to be able to unpick and validate their briefs.
- Identify new opportunities to upsell wider services to our clients.
- Lead the design & creative direction on pitches
- Inspire business leaders both internal and external to invest in creative
- Develop processes and ways of working to inspire creativity and solve briefs
- Hold the team to the highest standards to ensure Kairos establishes a name for itself as a creative powerhouse.
- Attend, lead, participate in design sessions, creative sessions and workshops.
- Build and maintain relationships with core clients.
- Understand and have meaningful contribution to the commercial success of the business.
- Working with our delivery and projects teams to establish priorities and workflows
- Partner with our delivery teams to help shaping costings for activity
- Act as a mentor to future leaders of the business
- Grow the design, content and creative teams in response to client needs/changes.
- 10+ years of experience in creative-led roles within agencies
- An in-depth experience and knowledge of social media, social platforms and the influencer marketing landscape are essential for this role
- The ability to manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously across ideation, video, production and design
- Someone who truly gives a shit about great, award-winning work and wants to take a seat at the top table of one of the fastest-growing agencies in the space
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to Vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee