Dealfront is a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximise their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated.
We have over 330 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
We are now looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our Customer Success and Support team. The successful person will be required to work the eastern US time zone from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Currently we have 2 Customer Success Engineers, handling on average +250 requests per month on our internal tech team channel. Most of those questions require investigation and follow-up work. They act like a liaison between the developers and the customer facing roles.
In addition, this role has taken on the following responsibilities:
- Daily educational post to the biz team.
- Constant update or creation of Help Centre Articles.
- Creating and unrolling hands-on training for the Revenue department in order to improve their knowledge and decrease the number of requests to the tech team.
- Weekly clients calls to assist the revenue team closing deals, help to onboard clients & improve the adoption to our platform.
- Weekly huddles with developers to speak about the product, getting into the details of our clients issues, going into debts about technical questions.
- Bi-weekly meeting to onboard clients
- Delivering training on new products for all the customer facing roles.
- Helping hand for the Product Managers
- Establish internal processes for the whole revenue department.
- Expertise with Google Tag Manager
- Experience in handling compliance relating issues from customers.
- Experience with similar Integrations to ours - for example: CRMs (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Hubspot), Analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio etc).
- Understanding of how websites function - and how tools such as ours collect data from websites.
- Experience with Content management systems and consent management systems
- Ability to maintain and improve our help centre / internal company knowledge base
- Experience in similar tools to those we use at Dealfront.
- Comfortable with client interactions via video call, phone or email.
What Dealfront can offer
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Flexible vacation policy
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Worldwide company ‘team weeks’ once a year
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment - we are a remote team, so we always help each other out
- The possibility to use new and exciting technologies in your daily work
- A competitive salary
We asked employees of Dealfront how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Dealfront
Gender diversity (male:female)