A little flex time
Associate Medical Writer
Do you have what it really takes to be our monster in the making?
We’re interested in individuals. The ones that think different, that break the mould, that go against the grain.
This job is full-time, permanent, flexible, remote working and for 37.5 hours per week.
- A life sciences undergraduate degree
- A life sciences PhD
- 1 year as a medical writer / medical copywriter
- Proven experience writing excellent creative/medical copy
- Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
- Good knowledge of the strict regulations in pharmaceuticals, with experience working to ABPI and other codes of practice
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Sense of humour
- Strong desire / self-motivated to learn and develop
- Enthusiasm for business
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Sound scientific understanding and analytical skills
- Highly organised, enthusiastic, excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Proactive thinking, constantly seeking to improve ways of working and create opportunities to improve morale and help the agency differentiate itself from the competition
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning, grasp new concepts and therapy areas quickly
- Act in a diplomatic and respectful way with colleagues
- Show sensitivity to colleagues with differing motivations and priorities
- Demonstrates loyalty and will be an ambassador for Word Monster
Word Monster are the go-to writing agency that supports pharma/device companies, healthcare agencies, research organisations and charities.
We’re an enormous fan of freedom in the workplace, so there are only three things to remember:
Write With Bite means to make your words simple, interesting, unexpected, concrete, credible, emotional and to tell a story – so that your words resonate and stick in the mind. Write With Bite is what’s known as our Commander’s Intent. It is the core of every order. It specifies both the plan and the desired end-state of any and all projects.
Email us now. We’re not that scary.