3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
8 000 - 15 000 PLN gross UoP
9 300 - 17 500 PLN net B2B
Who we are
When Volt launched in 2019, we recognised how open banking has the power to transform how businesses, wherever they happen to be, receive payments from their customers. So, we set about building an open payments gateway that enables merchants across the globe to receive direct, account-to-account payments – in real time.
Now, on the back of a record-breaking $23.5 million Series A funding round, we’re building an all-star team to achieve our goal of ‘real-time payments everywhere’.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will cooperate closely with our Customer Service Team and focus on providing customer-oriented support. You will be handling any kind of issue that our merchants encounter, from small seemingly insignificant to major complex problems in order for applications' components to run smoothly and clients get maximum benefits from them.
- Providing technical support to Volt’s clients and partners,
- Working with Customer Service and Engineering Teams to effectively take issues to resolution,
- Handling the incoming issues in JIRA platform,
- Researching, troubleshooting, and diagnosing issues, and escalating as necessary to specialized teams,
- Staying in touch with the relevant team and cooperating with them until the issue is resolved,
- Monitoring all critical service metrics and immediately taking an action in case of an incident.
The perfect match is a team player who has:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Polish and English,
- Skills connected to databases and API knowledge,
- Familiarity with JIRA,
- Basic programming skills,
- Degree in IT related field,
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details,
- Team-working and a getting-things-done attitude.
Why work at Volt?
- In 2021, we secured $23.5 million in Series A funding – a record in the open banking space. We’re going places – fast,
- We’re building new, game-changing tech that’s evolving at lightning speed. It’s energising to be part of,
- We champion ‘extreme ownership’ – being not just the owner of your own tasks, but a key member of a team united by, and accountable for, common goals,
- During the week we mostly work remotely but for those who prefer to be in the office we arranged coworking spaces in Warsaw (Business Link Astoria) and Cracow (Chillispaces),
- Every Thursday, our employees meet and enjoy working together at the Puro Hotel in Cracow and Warsaw. There is always an opportunity to eat lunch together and grab some drinks after hours,
- Every occasion is a good reason for celebration; we organise Christmas parties and company retreats,
- We care about our employees’ health, so you will be provided with medical insurance by Luxmed,
- We offer paid holidays and of course, B2B contract is not an exception (pssst...we will give you one day off extra for you birthday),
- If you want to work in a company with a great, start-up atmosphere, you don’t have to look further :)
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interview with our People & Culture Representative. The video meeting will take about 20 minutes,
- Then it’s time for a second interview! The meeting will be conducted by our Implementation Manager and Customer Success Representative and will last 45 minutes,
- If successful, you will be given a job offer proposal.
Seems like a place you would like to be a part of? Our Implementation Team is waiting for you!