Fully flexible hours
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full time
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
Your mission as an Implementation Project Manager is to set up every new client for success by managing an outstanding onboarding experience of our VM software and hardware for our French speaking clients. 🚀 You will be responsible for the end to end implementation of our software into the live environment, verifying all integrations with existing and third party systems are successful. Ultimately, ensuring clients have the best experience right out of the gate. And as we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to propose and implement new processes.
While the below is not an exhaustive list of your duties, it outlines the bulk of the role on a day-to-day basis. The list will be periodically reviewed in line with the changing needs of the company and ad-hoc projects will be assigned.
- Guide clients from implementation and installation to go-live, facilitating a positive client experience & ensuring a smooth transition to the account management team post-launch
- Lead detailed scoping sessions to fully understand the client’s requirements and agree on on in-scope deliverables
- Ensure that the relevant parties are appropriately briefed about client requirements
- Identify and address potential obstacles during the on-boarding process, manage client communication, and create strategies for driving success
- Manage and track day-to-day aspects of the project using internal tools to continuously move toward project milestones
- Collaborate with internal teams to maintain a smooth delivery process of the software to the client
- Deliver training sessions for onboarding clients, illustrating the benefits of the Vita Mojo Operating System, and instilling confidence in the product
- Manage the on-boarding process and training curriculum to hold clients accountable to a go-live timeline
- Strong time management with the ability to balance multiple deliverables. You can juggle multiple projects and relationships which require organisation, prioritisation, deep thinking, and delivering outcomes.
- Top-notch communication and native French speaker. You have the ability to simplify concepts and tailor your style depending on who you’re communicating with - be that a CEO, restaurant manager, or ops director. Conducting business in English or French is no problem for you.
- Customer focused. You empathise with clients in a genuine way that lets them know you understand their pain points and business needs. Setting high standards to provide outstanding onboarding experience, leading to higher adoption, retention and expansion.
- Solutions focused and the ability to think critically. You have the ability to step back and ask questions, focusing on the win-win-win and assessing how to plan ahead to optimise outcomes.
- Self-sufficiency and initiative is a must. You will love the challenge of solving complex problems (operational and technical) and learning new things, along with thriving in a dynamic startup environment where you can do great work despite quickly changing situations.
Work perks and benefits
Our approach. We work on a hybrid model which means that once a week teams come into the office for an optional team collaboration day, and the other four days are spent working from home (or hot-desking in the office if that’s your jam!).
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer our Mojis (check us out on Flexa’s Global Top 100 companies!) and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every Moji and team, and we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs.
The aim is to ensure that Mojis are able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
💻 Your tech kit. We want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
🏡 Work from home kit. When you join we’ll work with you to understand your work from home needs, and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
🕰️ Your hours. Where possible, you set your own hours to get the work done in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like; if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life.
🌵 Your work environment. Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
🍑 Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office and we’re never without snacks!
💳 Your budget. You have a monthly £80 wellbeing and lifestyle allowance available through your own personal wallet. Spend it on anything (within reason!) that will help improve your life.
💗 Your development. We have found that Mojis who thrive at Vita Mojo embrace a growth mindset and are proactive about their development, find ways to contribute and grow in non-linear (and linear!) ways. We offer a £600 L&D budget to support you in that development and to gain the skills, knowledge and relationships you need to soar, whether at Vita Mojo or later on in your development journey.
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnership with Spill, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also offer Mental Health Days to use in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to refocus your energies. Personal coaching is available to all Mojis through our partnership with MoreHappi, to help you grow and reach your goals!
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take advantage of your 25 days of leave, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
💚 Carer’s Leave. We understand life happens and you may need to take some time to support your loved ones. Whether that be looking after your sick dog, friends or family members. We offer one week (5 days) paid leave to all Mojis.
🐣 Welcoming a child into your life. We have enhanced Parental leave policies! Parental leave is offered to all Mojis after 3 months at the company. Parental leave is the collective term and includes maternity, paternity, adoption leave and surrogacy. Our leave policy is meant to help you navigate through this time as successfully as possible.
We recognise both the primary caregiver (the person who spends most time with the child) and the secondary (typically this is the non-birthing parent). Primary caregivers receive full pay for the first 16 weeks and 50% pay up to week 32. But need more time off? No problem, you can take up to 52 weeks (statutory) with us!
Secondary caregivers receive full pay for the first 4 weeks and an additional 2 weeks after 36 months of continuous service. It's up to you when you start your leave, we are here to support you through the whole process.
🤒 Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
🥳 Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
🍾 Your social spirit. We love socialising with our fellow Mojis, whether through monthly drinks in the office, quarterly offsite socials (both virtual and in person), celebrating milestones, or anything else that comes up, we enjoy hanging out with each other!
🐶 Dog friendly. We love our furry friends who visit the office! Calling all responsible pet owners to join us! 😊