Fully flexible hours
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: available on application
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
Our mission at Vita Mojo is to ‘change the way the world eats through transformational technology’. We are a SaaS enterprise tech operating system at the forefront of the digital transformation of the UK hospitality sector over the last three years, working with brands such as Leon, Nando’s, Gails, YO! Sushi and Le Pain Quotidien. We are growing at an exponential pace. Having recently signed clients across Europe, we are now ready to take our mission to the next level.
Your mission as Head of Sales (France & Benelux) at Vita Mojo will be to support the future growth of the sales team as we continue to expand into Europe. This will be achieved by preparing and launching the French, Belgian, and Dutch markets and embedding local sales teams (at the right time) focused on growing the Vita Mojo market share. You will build local sales pipelines and successfully convert them into clients, working to quotas that you will be responsible for delivering alongside your team.
You will be at the forefront of our go-to-market strategy, working closely with the marketing team to craft the brand message, building partnerships, developing sales collateral, building pipeline and growing our client base.
As we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a world-class experience for our clients (and Mojis!) along the way. We would love to have you lead us on that journey!
Working in a startup means that things often change and we adapt to the growing and changing needs of the business. We expect the below to be the bulk of the role, but this may change over time depending on your own development needs, aspirations and the makeup of the team.
- Design and implement go to market strategies:Work with the CEO, Commercial Director, Head of Partnerships and VP of Marketing to design and launch a go-to-market strategy for each new country. Take ownership beyond launch enabling a phase of test and iteration, as we quickly grow and learn over time.
- Team Leadership: Effectively recruit, manage and lead a team of Sales Development Leads and Business Development Managers, nurturing and coaching so that each team member maximises their potential and performance levels. Promoting a culture of learning and excellence through formal training and coaching, self-learning and mentoring. Manage the business development framework that delivers sustainable growth for Vita Mojo, combining inbound and outbound strategies.
- Accountable for achieving sales targets:Deliver on sales targets by supporting direct reports as well as closing larger enterprise opportunities yourself by using your knowledge of the sales cycle and our product.
- Account-based marketing: Work closely with the marketing team on content creation and account-based marketing, adapted to acknowledge local needs and preferences.
- Strategic alignment: Sustainable growth is vital to the future success of Vita Mojo. Work closely with the Partnerships, Client Success and Product teams to align how we are going to grow and identify opportunities within each new market.
- You are experienced in B2B SaaS enterprise level scale-ups
- You are well versed in all B2B hospitality tech sales and have demonstrable results in building out successful sales teams.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in senior sales roles in hospitality SaaS and have worked previously as Regional Sales Director, VP of Sales, VP of Revenue, Head of Sales or Sales Director
- You are a confident and successful revenue generator, with a track record of bringing sustainable growth
- Are a native French speaker
- You will have managed teams larger than 10 people
- You have grown sales teams in the past, within the key markets set out
- You are able to deal with product complexity and the competitive landscape, and help us navigate our messaging and positioning through it
- You are a skilled people manager, and have a toolbox to manage direct reports.
- You believe in and empower your teams to continually grow and improve.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You will have the ability to communicate naturally but professionally, both in verbal and written form, and understand when, and how to influence others, both internally and externally.
- You love working in a high-paced dynamic environment and are eager to learn new technologies and ways of working.
- You can effectively organise your own work and are aware of how to spend your time efficiently to get stuff done.
- You thrive on flexibility and are confident in making your own decisions with a minimum of administrative hurdles.
- You can work hard and have fun, while dreaming big. You are a confident, self-aware team player who is open to receiving and providing feedback, and relishes the opportunity to establish positive and productive working relationships built on a foundation of trust.
Work perks and benefits
🏆 We pride ourselves on our fantastic open, honest, inclusive culture that we have built, and continue to build. 🏗️
As a testament to this, Vita Mojo has secured a place as the UK’s Number 1 startup to work for by Tempo.
Our approach. We work on a hybrid model which means that once a week teams come into the office for an optional team collaboration day, and the other four days are spent working from home (or hot-desking in the office if that’s your jam!).
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer our Mojis (check us out on Flexa’s Global Top 100 companies!) and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every Moji and team, and we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs.
The aim is to ensure that Mojis are able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
💻 Your tech kit. We want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
🏡 Work from home kit. When you join we’ll work with you to understand your work from home needs, and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
🕰️ Your hours. Where possible, you set your own hours to get the work done in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like; if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life.
🌵 Your work environment. Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
🍑 Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office and we’re never without snacks!
💳 Your budget. You have a monthly £80 wellbeing and lifestyle allowance available through your own personal wallet. Spend it on anything (within reason!) that will help improve your life.
💗 Your development. We have found that Mojis who thrive at Vita Mojo embrace a growth mindset and are proactive about their development, find ways to contribute and grow in non-linear (and linear!) ways. We offer a £600 L&D budget to support you in that development and to gain the skills, knowledge and relationships you need to soar, whether at Vita Mojo or later on in your development journey.
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnership with Spill, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also offer Mental Health Days to use in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to refocus your energies. Personal coaching is available to all Mojis through our partnership with MoreHappi, to help you grow and reach your goals!
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take advantage of your 25 days of leave, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
💚 Carer’s Leave. We understand life happens and you may need to take some time to support your loved ones. Whether that be looking after your sick dog, friends or family members. We offer one week (5 days) paid leave to all Mojis.
🐣 Welcoming a child into your life. We have enhanced Parental leave policies! Parental leave is offered to all Mojis after 3 months at the company. Parental leave is the collective term and includes maternity, paternity, adoption leave and surrogacy. Our leave policy is meant to help you navigate through this time as successfully as possible.
We recognise both the primary caregiver (the person who spends most time with the child) and the secondary (typically this is the non-birthing parent). Primary caregivers receive full pay for the first 16 weeks and 50% pay up to week 32. But need more time off? No problem, you can take up to 52 weeks (statutory) with us!
Secondary caregivers receive full pay for the first 4 weeks and an additional 2 weeks after 36 months of continuous service. It's up to you when you start your leave, we are here to support you through the whole process.
🤒 Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
🥳 Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
🍾 Your social spirit. We love socialising with our fellow Mojis, whether through monthly drinks in the office, quarterly offsite socials (both virtual and in person), celebrating milestones, or anything else that comes up, we enjoy hanging out with each other!
🐶 Dog friendly. We love our furry friends who visit the office! Calling all responsible pet owners to join us! 😊