Fully flexible hours
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full time
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
To support our continued growth in Europe, we’re currently seeking a Client Success Manager to join our Client Success team and help guide our French speaking clients through their Vita Mojo experience. In this role, you will be responsible for the success and long-term growth of our most strategic clients, helping them maximise the value they receive from our solutions.
This role is perfect for someone with a strong tech background who enjoys building relationships with clients, managing stakeholders, and translating complex technical issues into tangible solutions. You will be able to understand the needs and goals of our clients, and use insights to share best practices and uncover opportunities for expansion, cultivating a successful long-term partnership.
While the below is not an exhaustive list of your duties, it outlines the bulk of the role on a day-to-day basis
- Oversee a portfolio of accounts, understanding the technical and business challenges of our clients and advising them on how to best use Vita Mojo Operating System
- Provide proactive support such as preparing and presenting data insights, engaging with the client’s key stakeholders to understand their expansion plans and technology roadmap, providing recommendations and best practises
- Proactively notify clients of new product releases or potential service degradation and advise on mitigation strategies
- Manage the triage and resolution of high-severity cases, ensuring a prompt and complete resolution, and driving client satisfaction. This includes issuing regular, executive-level summary status reports both internally and to the client
- Become an expert user of VMOS software, knowing it inside and out to the benefit of both clients and internal stakeholders
- Come up with creative solutions to help clients get the most out of our software and look for opportunities to upsell new products and services to them where relevant
- Interpret client insights and act as voice of the client internally, while proactively working with the PMs and Product teams on escalated technical issues, product roadmap changes, new feature requests, and technical hurdles
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall client experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among clients
- Contribute and collaborate internally with the Client Success team, share knowledge and best practices with team members and contribute to internal projects and initiatives
- Native French speaker
- Stakeholder management. At least 2+ years experience in a client-facing role and the ability to manage stakeholders at multiple levels. As well as navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex client requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- Technical. Comfortable in dealing with complex systems that support end to end business processes across the clients’ tech stack
- Problem solving. An ability to grasp clients’ needs (both operational and technical) and suggest timely solutions
- Communication. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation, internally and with the client
- Resilience. Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate client issues as required, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Growth mindset. Intellectually curious and ambitious with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
- Data-informed. Experience with tools such as Salesforce and Hubspot. Savvy with navigating multiple systems and data analysis
Work perks and benefits
🏆 We pride ourselves on our fantastic open, honest, inclusive culture that we have built, and continue to build. 🏗️
As a testament to this, Vita Mojo has secured a place as the UK’s Number 1 startup to work for by Tempo.
Our approach. We work on a hybrid model which means that once a week teams come into the office for an optional team collaboration day, and the other four days are spent working from home (or hot-desking in the office if that’s your jam!).
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer our Mojis (check us out on Flexa’s Global Top 100 companies!) and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every Moji and team, and we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs.
The aim is to ensure that Mojis are able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
💻 Your tech kit. We want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
🏡 Work from home kit. When you join we’ll work with you to understand your work from home needs, and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
🕰️ Your hours. Where possible, you set your own hours to get the work done in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like; if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life.
🌵 Your work environment. Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
🍑 Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office and we’re never without snacks!
💳 Your budget. You have a monthly £80 wellbeing and lifestyle allowance available through your own personal wallet. Spend it on anything (within reason!) that will help improve your life.
💗 Your development. We have found that Mojis who thrive at Vita Mojo embrace a growth mindset and are proactive about their development, find ways to contribute and grow in non-linear (and linear!) ways. We offer a £600 L&D budget to support you in that development and to gain the skills, knowledge and relationships you need to soar, whether at Vita Mojo or later on in your development journey.
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnership with Spill, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also offer Mental Health Days to use in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to refocus your energies. Personal coaching is available to all Mojis through our partnership with MoreHappi, to help you grow and reach your goals!
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take advantage of your 25 days of leave, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
💚 Carer’s Leave. We understand life happens and you may need to take some time to support your loved ones. Whether that be looking after your sick dog, friends or family members. We offer one week (5 days) paid leave to all Mojis.
🐣 Welcoming a child into your life. We have enhanced Parental leave policies! Parental leave is offered to all Mojis after 3 months at the company. Parental leave is the collective term and includes maternity, paternity, adoption leave and surrogacy. Our leave policy is meant to help you navigate through this time as successfully as possible.
We recognise both the primary caregiver (the person who spends most time with the child) and the secondary (typically this is the non-birthing parent). Primary caregivers receive full pay for the first 16 weeks and 50% pay up to week 32. But need more time off? No problem, you can take up to 52 weeks (statutory) with us!
Secondary caregivers receive full pay for the first 4 weeks and an additional 2 weeks after 36 months of continuous service. It's up to you when you start your leave, we are here to support you through the whole process.
🤒 Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
🥳 Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
🍾 Your social spirit. We love socialising with our fellow Mojis, whether through monthly drinks in the office, quarterly offsite socials (both virtual and in person), celebrating milestones, or anything else that comes up, we enjoy hanging out with each other!
🐶 Dog friendly. We love our furry friends who visit the office! Calling all responsible pet owners to join us! 😊