EUR - 40,000 - 70,000
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the 2021 CogX best AI product in healthcare. V7 is growing incredibly fast, doubling quarterly yet maintaining a high bar for talent.
V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage vision AI and solve any visual task. Your goal is to bring our technology in the hands of large enterprises and ensure that self-driving cars, next-generation medical scanners, and robots are obtaining the training data they need to function.
Most of the world's growth and sustainability depends on tasks involving visual understanding, from the detection of disease to preserving natural habitats, to the manufacturing revolutions that pull communities out of poverty. We are a platform to develop AI combining automated image annotation, dataset management, and model training to create an almost magical end-to-end experience in bringing autonomous intelligence to life through learnable human actions.
About the role:
Are you passionate about project management and helping people on the road to making great products work? We are looking for a proactive Technical Project Manager for V7, that will help us coordinate the execution of product development to improve our product and empower business.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will work with talented engineers, cross-functional team members, and our stakeholders in 4 weeks of development cycles. We are looking for an experienced leader that will support the engineering team in understanding requirements while maintaining clarity of product development progress and organizational awareness of projects stakeholders.
We are looking for a person that is independent, self-motivated, and ready to take ownership of product delivery.
No experience within artificial intelligence is required, however, we will appreciate some level of curiosity in the field you will eventually dedicate part of your career towards.
- Understand product requirements and track progress through delivery
- Help the Engineering team achieve a high level of performance and quality
- Hold teams accountable for their work and remove obstacles
- Track, communicate and maintain risks and issues during project delivery
- Manage Cross-Team Dependencies
- Own meetings, projects, and actions reporting
- Manage proper communication with stakeholders
- Support teams in transition to the new project management system
- Drive continuous improvement by suggesting processes and tools
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Software Delivery
- Hands-on experience in managing a few projects and teams at the same time
- Excellent organizational and coordination experience
- Excellent risks and issues management and mitigation skills
- Proactive attitude and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently while keeping progress transparent
- Strong evidence of stakeholder engagement in previous projects
- Ability to identify project dependencies and manage them
- Working knowledge of Linear or Jira
- Scrum Master experience is an advantage
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage
What employees are saying
"Zero micro-management whatsoever, great flexibility, and a lot of trust placed in great employees."
Anonymous V7 Employee
More roles at V7
- People Operations Associate
- Growth Engineer
- Director of Engineering
- Software Product Designer
- Content Manager
- Design System Engineer
- VP Operations
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Writer
- Customer Success Engineer
- Project Manager - AI Projects
- Senior Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Senior Front-end Engineer
- Software Engineer (Elixir, Databases)
- Customer Content Education Manager
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- Partner Manager
- VP of Marketing
- Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Head of People
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Senior Frontend Engineer - Canvas
- Senior Back End Engineer (Medical)
- Engineering Manager
- Platform Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Account Executive
- Digital PR Manager