3-4 days per week at home
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the CogX 2021 Best AI product in healthcare. V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage vision AI and solve any visual task.
If you're not familiar with V7, here's our product in 100 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBpgSQk5Qyg
We are a venture-backed team harnessing and curating the AI data of some of the world's most ambitious tech companies and AI startups. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today. The product sells itself to the right user, yet we must continue to attract and hire incredibly smart people to continue this path.
About the role:
As a Talent Lead at V7, you are in charge of our recruiting and hiring efforts, and in ensuring all of V7's talent has the information, training, and guidance they need throughout their careers. We have an established and highly effective hiring process which we are looking for you to take over.
The ideal candidate is a current or formal recruiter with ambitions of leading a company through its hyper growth phase (scaling from 10 to 100 employees). You have a strong academic background and are able to relate with incredibly smart deep learning scientists, and have previous experience hunting for and attracting talent at a software company.
- Deliver on ambitious hiring targets in a rapidly changing environment
- Implement outreach strategies to discover and attract the top 0.1% talent in each department V7 is hiring for.
- Write tailored, creative challenges for our interview process that outlines the challenges one may experience at V7.
- Train hiring managers on how to conduct interviews, hunt for the right talent, and onboard new hires.
- Drive all recruiting operations, from posting job ads, managing our ATS, and shipping books, laptops, and merch to new hires.
- Establish yourself as the point of contact for employee discussions on company culture, career paths, and training.
- Previous experience in talent acquisition
- A background in a STEM topic, management consulting, or a technical field.
- Strong knowledge of talent acquisition tools to scale our search and discover incredible talent internationally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Central office in front of Victoria Station with standing desks&4K monitors.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Stock options