3–4 days per week at home
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the CogX 2021 Best AI product in healthcare. V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage vision AI and solve any visual task.
If you’re not familiar with V7, here’s our product in 100 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMzpcremyIY&t=5s
We are a venture-backed team harnessing and curating the AI data of some of the world’s most ambitious tech companies and AI startups. What sets us apart is our team’s obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today. The product sells itself to the right user, yet we must continue to attract and hire incredibly smart people to continue this path.
V7 works with billions of training data images to create some of the world's most complex and general purpose AI models. Our back-end development is world-class and not short of challenges.
Technologies we use: Elixir, Python, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS
We are currently working on:
- Building a concurrent workflow systems with thousands events being processed per second
- Integrating cutting-edge deep learning research into our auto ml solution
- Serving billions of files in real time
- Build customer facing APIs (HTTP and Websocket) to manage huge datasets
- Building an automated performance testing suit for handling high concurrent load and integrating it into our CI/CD pipeline
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in software development with examples of working on complex architectural problems
- Experience with functional programming. 3+ years experience with Elixir or Erlang. Experience with other languages like Haskell, Clojure, Scala and F# is a plus.
- A curious, scientific mind
- Enjoy working in a diverse environment in a respectful and collaborative manner
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with full-stack and/or frontend technologies
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL
- Open-source contributions
- Experience in interviewing potential team members
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- Company retreats in stunning locations
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times