Salary range: £60,000 - £90,000
**If you're not familiar with V7, here's what we do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMzpcremyIY
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised $10 million in venture funding and are backed by the field of AI's greatest leaders, including the minds behind Elixir, Keras, transformers, and more.
We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises, spanning tens of thousands of datasets and tens of billions of training data labels. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
Here's a bit more on our culture: https://www.v7labs.com/working-at-v7
We have developed and currently maintain Darwin-Py, our official open-source library and CLI. With Darwin-Py, our users can manage their data, upload and tag new files, import/export annotations, load and transform data for PyTorch models, and many more use-cases.
What you will be working on:
- Leading the development of our Python SDK - darwin-py - with a focus on user experience, extensibility and reliability.
- Building processing modules for complex data types such as large histopathology slides or volumetric medical data.
- Working with Machine Learning engineers to build and maintain AutoML infrastructure which enables our clients to train their own models on V7.
- Evangelising Python across the wider organization.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development with Python
- Experience with leading projects and teams
- Strong knowledge of web development and API design
- Contributions to open-source projects
- No requirement for deep learning experience although curiosity for the field of AI and a basic understanding of ML is a plus
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations
- New Apple hardware
- Central London office with standing desks and 4K monitors.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage
What employees are saying
"Zero micro-management whatsoever, great flexibility, and a lot of trust placed in great employees."
Anonymous V7 Employee