3-4 days per week at home
If you're not familiar with V7, here's what we do: https://youtu.be/iBpgSQk5Qyg
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised $10 million in venture funding and are backed by the field of AI's greatest leaders, including the creator of Elixir (our BE language).
We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
Here's a bit more on our culture: https://www.v7labs.com/working-at-v7
Full stack engineers at V7 ensure that complex operations involving visual data can be performed smoothly through a web interface. V7 works with billions of training data images to create some of the world's most complex and general purpose AI models. Our back-end development is world-class and not short of challenges. Our front-end is supported by highly talented designers and highly celebrated by our users.
Some of the responsibilities you will tackle are:
- Enabling image recognition tasks to be attributed an arbitrary number of states, which may change as they travel through a workflow.
- Implementing webhook endpoints for 3rd party services to send and receive image and video data or related annotations into V7.
- Implementing a performant way of handling medical imaging so it can be rendered in 3D and made processable by AI models.
- Enabling medical images, 3D renders, multiple videos, and other forms of media to be interacted with on a web interface for the training of AI.
- Enabling delightful UX in labelling data, so that humans + AI can work in tandem on hard problems.
- Allowing large amounts of data to move in between image datasets from user commands.
Our BE is in Elixir (Erlang) with Phoenix, and FE is Vue.js. Our deep learning framework of choice is Pytorch. We don't expect you to know Pytorch. If you don't know Elixir, that's ok, but you'll have to learn it. (some of our team members had no Elixir experienced when they started and had no problem learning it).
- A proven interest in computer science from a young age and strong portfolio of projects.
- Strong experience with functional programming. Familiarity with Elixir is a plus, but other languages like Haskell, Clojure, Scala and F# are also great.
- Experience with Vue or React
- A CV that demonstrates an early interest in computer science.
- A curious, scientific mind.
- Fluent in English
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Central London office with standing desks and 4K monitors.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.