Salary range: £60,000 - £75,000
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised $10 million in venture funding and are backed by the field of AI's greatest leaders, including the creator of Elixir (our BE language).
We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
If you're not familiar with V7, here's what we do: https://youtu.be/iBpgSQk5Qyg
About the role:
The QA Automation Engineer is an integral part of the team at V7. This candidate will be responsible for contributing to QA processes and strategy within the team. The role will report to the QA Lead and work closely with Software Engineers, the Product Owner and Project Manager to keep pushing the quality of our products and features so that they are robust and scalable. The candidate should have good knowledge and awareness of industry trends, and be a confident, hands on, QA Automation Engineer.
- Collaborate with the QA team and work to improve processes and practices to ensure the highest quality code reaches production
- Not only find bugs but investigate why they are happening
- Set up and drive exploratory test sessions
- Help to build out our automated test suite using Cypress
- Communicate in a clear and concise way with stakeholders and team members
- Be a trusted adviser within the team on QA matters, with a strong evidence-based case for why a release is ready to ship.
- Strong automation experience with E2E testing tools like Cypress or Selenium
- Experience integrating automated testing into continuous integration pipelines
- Experience using performance testing tools like Loadrunner, JMeter or locust.io
- Bias towards automation, but understand and act when manual testing is the best approach.
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, [...]) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day
- Ability to work remotely
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage
What employees are saying
"Zero micro-management whatsoever, great flexibility, and a lot of trust placed in great employees."
Anonymous V7 Employee
More roles at V7
- Technical Writer
- Customer Success Engineer
- Software Product Designer
- Deep Learning Engineer
- Project Manager - AI Projects
- Senior Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Senior Front-end Engineer
- Junior Graphic Designer
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Software Engineer (Elixir, Databases)
- Customer Content Education Manager
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- Partner Manager
- VP of Marketing
- Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Head of People
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- CRM Manager
- Front End WebGL / HTML5 Engineer
- Senior Back End Engineer (Medical)
- Engineering Manager
- Commercial Account Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Platform Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Account Executive
- Digital PR Manager
- VP Sales
- Machine Learning Integrations Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer