3-4 days per week at home
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised $10 million in venture funding and are backed by some of the most competent individuals in AI.
We're building the future of AI. We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today. The product sells itself to the right user, but they must first hear from us about it! That's where you come in.
Here's a bit more on our culture: [https://www.v7labs.com/working-at-v7](https://www.v7labs.com/working-at-v7)
**Some of the responsibilities you will tackle are:**
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing and CEO to be the driving force in advancing the GTM for V7’s products through positioning, messaging, and sales enablement
- Spearhead the launch of new features by creating marketing content that beautifully showcases them.
- Manage content development for our customers to empower their confidence in V7 across the buyer journey
- Ensure our product is well represented in online communities and marketplaces.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop communication strategies for brand awareness, community engagement, and pipeline generation
- Regularly talk to customers and prospects in all our markets and develop deep empathy and the ability to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, or product design, whether B2C or B2B is less important.
- A good understanding of user experience as well as developer experience principles
- Strong knowledge of product platforms like producthunt, G2, Capterra
- Excellent writing skills for succinct messaging
- A curious, scientific mind
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, [...]) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Central London office with standing desks and 4K monitors.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.