Salary band: £50,000 - £75,000
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised $10 million in venture funding and are backed by the field of AI's greatest leaders, including the minds behind Elixir, Keras, transformers, and more.
We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises, spanning tens of thousands of datasets and tens of billions of training data labels. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Lead campaign management and execution in partnership with the Head of Marketing & content teams as well as the broader marketing and sales team in order to generate leads, create demand, build pipeline, and grow revenue.
- Define campaign timelines, key milestones and major launches. Manage the overall demand generation budget and own campaign performance
- Own and optimize our CPL metric and drive high-intent demo requests by continuously experimenting and improving.
- Co-create copy for materials for marketing campaigns. Help manage creative marketing material development (landing pages, ads, copy).
- Own, strategize, and manage ABX campaigns that drive high-value and quality leads into our sales funnel.
- Work with our Commercial Ops team to develop comprehensive metrics reports, attribution modeling and tracking, and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation efforts.
- Lead campaign and experiment ideation and deployment for all paid channels to drive MQL and pipeline growth.
- Manage and optimize audience builds and prospect placement as engagement progresses further down the funnel.
- Experience in Growth Marketing, Demand Generation, or Paid Media roles, whether B2C or B2B is less important
- A strong understanding of pirate metrics (AAARRR) and core growth marketing principles
- Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills
- Completing Reforge courses are a huge advantage
- A curious, scientific mind
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage
What employees are saying
"Zero micro-management whatsoever, great flexibility, and a lot of trust placed in great employees."
Anonymous V7 Employee
More roles at V7
- Technical Writer
- Customer Success Engineer
- Software Product Designer
- Deep Learning Engineer
- Project Manager - AI Projects
- Senior Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Senior Front-end Engineer
- Junior Graphic Designer
- Software Engineer (Elixir, Databases)
- Customer Content Education Manager
- QA Automation Engineer
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- Partner Manager
- VP of Marketing
- Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Head of People
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- CRM Manager
- Front End WebGL / HTML5 Engineer
- Senior Back End Engineer (Medical)
- Engineering Manager
- Commercial Account Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Platform Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Account Executive
- Digital PR Manager
- VP Sales
- Machine Learning Integrations Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer