V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage accurate vision AI and solve any task.
If you're not familiar with V7, here's our product in 100 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMzpcremyIY&t=1s
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, we are on the lookout for someone to keep our strongest asset in its best state: Our people.
We have raised over $40 million in venture funding and are backed by some of the most competent individuals in AI. We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
Please note: this role will require you to come into and work from our Central London office 2-3 times a week.
Key functions of the role
- Lifecycle - management, optimisation & planning of new joiner onboarding processes, events and activities
- Office Management - including but not limited to procurement of office equipment and supplies, liaising with office suppliers, access management
- Event Management - support with & ownership of various internal and external V7 events, such as conference logistics, internal team socials (in person & virtual), team retreats, company wide summits
- HRIS & Employee Record Management - Maintains, updates, and ensures the accuracy of all HR records, systems & processes relating to company wide employee records across variety of platforms
- People Culture - support & ownership of internal initiatives & activities to improve employee engagement, experience and culture (i.e. team social ideas, DE&I groups, team gifting & appreciation, team wide culture & wellbeing initiatives, employee benefits & perks)
- Policy & Process Management - support in creation, documentation & upkeep of clear policies, employee handbooks & company processes that explain company operations
- HR & People Operations Support - support in processing employees’ requests, grievances & questions and provide relevant information and solutions
- Progression & Development - support in upkeep, management & further optimisation of V7’s progression and development programs & processes
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, reliable and well organized
- Excellent communication skills with focus on active listening and empathy
- Ability to exercise discretion at all times is essential
- Able to prioritize, work autonomously and manage time effectively
- Proven work experience as an HR Onboarding Specialist or in relevant HR role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Hand-on experience with Workflow Management Tools (i.e. Notion, ClickUp, Monday.com)
- Process oriented and capability of systems thinking
Nice to haves
- Experience in events organisation and management
- Excited, creative and full of new ideas and methods
- Specific experience in B2B SaaS or Ai/deep tech industries or a passion for CV
- CIPD qualification
- Experience in Excel/Google Sheets (use of formulas and knowledge of budgeting & analysing data)
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Central London office with a barista, fresh fruit, and other amenities.
- Ability to work remotely in a hybrid setup
- Stock options
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage
What employees are saying
"Zero micro-management whatsoever, great flexibility, and a lot of trust placed in great employees."
Anonymous V7 Employee
More roles at V7
- Growth Engineer
- Director of Engineering
- Software Product Designer
- Content Manager
- Design System Engineer
- VP Operations
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Writer
- Customer Success Engineer
- Project Manager - AI Projects
- Senior Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Senior Front-end Engineer
- Software Engineer (Elixir, Databases)
- Customer Content Education Manager
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- Partner Manager
- VP of Marketing
- Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Head of People
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Senior Frontend Engineer - Canvas
- Senior Back End Engineer (Medical)
- Engineering Manager
- Platform Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Account Executive
- Digital PR Manager