3-4 days per week at home
If you're not familiar with V7, here's what we do: https://youtu.be/iBpgSQk5Qyg
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised $10 million in venture funding and are backed by some of the most competent individuals in AI. We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
As a partner manager at V7, your goal is to create and strengthen mutually beneficial relationships with approptiate partner ortganisations, these include:
- Global technology consulting companies working on multi-million pound projects.
- International BPO companies managing thousands of agents and millions of back office tasks yearly.
- Mid-market consulting companies specializing in AI.
- Small and medium-sized BPO's getting started with AI labelling.
V7 is a dedicated team of high performing individuals, and you will be trusted to spearhead our partner strategy with the assistance from both commercial and engineering teams. This technology is new, and the right candidate needs to be dynamic in their approach, responsibilities will include:
- Finding champions within partner companies that represent our product internally.
- Sharing news about features on V7 with our partners.
- Ensuring our partners' sales teams are able to effecitvely sell our product.
- Establishing a formal partner programme that includes training, certifications, dedicated newsletters, and portals.
- Scaling the V7 partner team.
- Previous experience building and maintaining a partner ecosystem in the software industry.
- Experience in high-growth organisations is desirable.
- A curious, scientific mind
- Fluency in English
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Stock options
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations.
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Central London office with standing desks and 4K monitors.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.