3–4 days per week at home
V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage accurate vision AI and solve any task.
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the CogX 2021 Best AI product in healthcare, we are on the lookout for someone to keep our strongest asset in its best state: Our people
If you're not familiar with V7, here's our product in 100 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBpgSQk5Qyg
We are a venture-backed team managing AI training data of some of the world's most ambitious tech companies and AI startups. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today, and hiring highly talented people who could work anywhere, but chose to stick with us.
About the role:
As Head of People at V7, you are in charge of onboarding, retention, and wellbeing of our people. V7 employs a team of 40, and so far we've managed to grow with no single person in charge of HR/People thanks to a shared commitment to our talent. It's time for us to start a People function that rivals that of any other technology company.
The ideal candidate is a current or former head of people/talent with a track record of establishing and sustaining a strong company culture throughout periods of growth. You are as skilled in HR as you are in attracting talent through employer branding. You are a trustworthy member of the team and know when to call out on the founders or executives if they make a mistake.
- Establish V7 as an employer of choice across the UK and Europe
- Work with our designers to establish a strong employer branding across social media channels
- Work with our founders to define and sustain the culture that make V7ers great.
- Establish a skills & development program with the head of operations.
- Define an exceptional onboarding and offboarding flow for employees.
- Establish yourself as the point of contact for employee discussions on company culture, career paths, and training.
- Previous experience in HR, people operations, or operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of having sustained a positive culture at a startup or scaleup.
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Central office in front of Victoria Station with standing desks&4K monitors.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Stock options