Salary range: €65,000 - €100,000
V7 is an online platform for the annotation, training, and deployment of deep neural networks for image recognition. Its goal is to fundamentally change the way AI is developed and make it drastically easier to give the sense of sight to cameras, machines, or robots. Within this role you will be developing a platform to easily train and deploy vision AI from a highly interactive web interface.
As a Senior Front-end Engineer at V7, you will be developing our product's Front-End alongside our Elixir Back-End Engineers. You are proficient with working alongside design tools like Figma as well as Front-End development for the web and for mobile platforms. You have experience with Vue.js or similar toolkits, and a proven record of working with highly interactive web platform. Darwin poses several challenges from a web development perspective, from loading datasets containing millions of images, to displaying medical imaging in a canvas which may be over 30,000 pixels squared in size. This role is for an experienced engineer seeking a challenge in a collaborative engineering environment.
Our team is currently working on:
- Building a collaborative annotation UI which is able to support thousands of annotations at the same time and works with images, video, documents, 3D, medical records, etc.
- Figuring out how to move hundreds of thousands of database records from one state to another and do it quickly.
- Allowing users to create complex workflows which describe how their data gets annotated which includes automation steps, pre-processing, branching, webhooks, etc.
- Allowing users to use data they create to train and host neural network models on our platform.
- A basic understanding of what Deep Learning is and a keen interest in AI.
- 4 years or more of hands-on Front-end experience.
- Strong experience with Typescript and Vue.js or similar.
- Experience in turning Figma designs into reality via HTML and CSS.
- Nice to have Vuex or Redux experience or other Flux-like implementations.
- Fluent in English.
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts.
- An early presence in the company and the chance to have a lasting impact on our work, in a novel application of DL within one of the most impactful fields.
About the company
We accelerate our understanding of the natural world through machine vision by enabling any device to gain the sense of sight. In order to do so, we must enable vision AI to be easily trained and deployed at scale, and furthermore deeply integrated into meaningful industries.
We are working towards making deep learning easier and more accessible to use, so that any business can implement state of the art AI from a single platform without requiring a team of machine learning scientists.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage