3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 18 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 160 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the recent announcement of our Series B funding, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Support Specialist.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Support Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Support specialist; who is excited to to play an integral role in Unmind’s growth and success. In this role, you will create an efficient, professional and outstanding customer experience by providing a high level of support to our Unmind users.
As an Unmind expert, your core role will be troubleshooting and triaging issues on the Unmind platform. You will gain an expert understanding of interaction points across the entire client journey, and be able to guide users to get the most out of the Unmind experience.
Unmind is in an incredibly exciting stage of growth, part of the role will be helping to develop support processes and ways of working across departments. You will have plenty of opportunities in your daily role to broaden your knowledge, explore new solutions and work toward long term improvements.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work with the support team to lead the end-user support service. Creating an efficient, professional and outstanding user experience by providing a high level of professional support to our Unmind users. Our ability to satisfy end-users is a fundamental pillar of Unmind’s success.
- Be an expert on the ins and outs of the Unmind platform so that you understand how to use the product and how to troubleshoot and triage issues.
- Working together with a growing customer success and support team, to build processes and work toward Continual Service Improvement.
- Support our Client Success Managers on the client lifecycle through launch and churn with attention to detail and consistent communication.
- Own projects that contribute to the Unmind Support function’s success and scalability.
- Work well in a fast paced environment, demonstrating good judgement, and serving as the translator between technical teams and concepts, and non-technical end users; owning the experience on each interaction and ticket.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who:
- Have previous technical support experience, troubleshooting and triaging issues, ideally within a software business or SaaS environment
- Possess an inquisitive mind, a thirst for knowledge, and an aptitude to think outside the box.
- Have high comfortability with customer support/ticketing platforms (i.e. Zendesk etc.) and content management systems.
- Have strong communication skills with effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Are comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Is a driven individual, and strong team player
- Passionate about mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Celebration days
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friend and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace