3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 18 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 180 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the announcement of our Series B funding last year, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Salesforce Developer.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Salesforce Developer
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer to take ownership of our complete CRM Development. Working closely with Central Commercial Operations and the wider Commercial team (Marketing, Sales, Client Success), you will be responsible for the design, development, test and change management, translating our business needs into a best-in-class CRM. You will support cross-systems integrations across the native Salesforce ecosystem, e.g. Hubspot, Outreach, Gainsight, Gong.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the complete CRM development lifecycle (Salesforce); defining, prioritising, designing, and leading the implementation and testing of new features within a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Automating processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, Email alerts.
- Driving CRM tools integration into Salesforce.com
- Performing Salesforce configuration and customisation to support GTM strategies
- Developing end-user training documentation and provide user training for new releases and new joiners
- Building reporting dashboards to measure sales activity & performance ****
- Promoting user adoption of Salesforce.
- Writing and executing test plans.
- Owning processes promoting data integrity, data governance, data hygiene and compliance
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who have:
- Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and/or Migration Tools.
- Experience with Salesforce configuration options, data model/architecture, and security model
- Experience with Salesforce change management
- A strong team player that not only excels in a collaborative environment but is also able to develop effective work relationships across the global commercial function (marketing, sales, client success, finance & data)
- Ability to build reports in web-based BI e.g. Tableau
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Comfort working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Hunger to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Celebration days
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friend and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace