3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 18 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 180 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the announcement of our Series B funding last year, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Production Lead.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
We have a clear vision for content at Unmind: to provide our users with the best mental health content in the world.
We are currently looking to hire a passionate and experienced Production Lead to support us in bringing that vision to life. The successful candidate will join our multi-disciplinary content team, bringing creative production best practises to support the creation and delivery of best in class content from end to end.
Unmind's mission is to empower every individual with expert support to improve their mental health, and you will play an active role in helping us to achieve this by ensuring our content reaches the best standards of creativity, quality and performance.
You’ll collaborate across the creative, operational and production teams to ensure effective communication and collaboration across the production lifecycle and ensure the creation and execution of a range of content projects.
You’ll lead the management of Unmind Studios - our new in-house production studio.
Ultimately: you will take ownership of our content production and help us to increase our impact as we continue to scale.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own the management of content production from end to end including pre-production, budgeting/scheduling, facilities, equipment, personnel, and talent
- Partner with creative and operational teams to manage workflow and resourcing on all content projects
- Manage and take ownership of Unmind Studios - our in-house production studio
- Be the senior liaison for all shoots working closely with the production team
- Manage a team creative producers & production staff, responsible for the delivery of high quality content projects on time and to budget
- Anticipate and resolve production challenges by using appropriate resources and solutions
- Maintain communication and clarity around project and studio progress to key stakeholders and management
Skills and experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people with:
- Extensive digital production experience across fields such as: Advertising, Entertainment and Media
- Experience of managing a media/production studio
- Experience of executing and managing complex projects with tight timelines
- Able to effectively communicate with creative and operational teams
- Ability to plan ahead, think creatively, identify issues, and develop plans to prevent or minimise their impact on production
- A keen eye for detail, highly organized, and a modern taste for aesthetics
- Proactive problem-solving and solutions oriented to make sure projects run smoothly and teams are set up for success.
- Experience in managing creative producers/production teams
- Have access to a network of freelancers and production partners
- Knowledgeable and curious about changing trends in culture, technology and advertising and how they may impact Unmind and mental health category
- Passion about mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives
- Comfort working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns
- Hunger to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health