London - hybrid
Unibuddy has experienced explosive growth since launching in 2017. We now work with 600 higher ed institutions in 35 countries worldwide. We’ve raised over $33M from top-tier investors, and we’re on course to achieve our ambitious goal of empowering 10 million students to make the right choices in their higher ed journey.
Here’s where you come in
As a Customer Support Executive, your primary role will be to act as front-line support for our UK, EMEA & APAC customer base to help them with their day-to-day use of the platform. We're looking for a tech-savvy people person who has high energy, is passionate and committed to providing great service.
- Serving as the first point of contact for our UK/ROW partner base, addressing incoming queries and problems from customers and working to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner through various channels.
- Troubleshooting user-reported issues and reporting bugs or issues in detail to appropriate teams where applicable.
- Collecting feedback from customers and sharing this with the product development team.
- Tracking the Knowledge Base content and ensuring it is correct and up-to-date.
- Proactively thinking of ways to manage our ticket volumes and improve processes.
- Continually striving to provide customer service of the highest standard and exceeding expectations.
This might be for you if
- You’re passionate about a career in Customer Support.
- You have 1+ years of experience in a B2B tech environment.
- You are tech-savvy - you understand technical components and can explain this in clear and simple terms.
- You're a problem-solver and take this approach to troubleshooting and consistently finding workarounds.
- You take initiative and ownership to best serve our customers.
- You are comfortable with CRM systems and logging tools such as Intercom/Jira.
- You are an effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We know that typically females and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they see themselves ticking every box. We believe we’re more than boxes to tick. If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role or others, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
About our Team
Our Support team at Unibuddy is formed of enthusiastic and high-performing individuals who are always willing to collaborate and work together to best serve our customers and provide an unforgettable experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a rapidly scaling team and grow your career in the Saas industry.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary of £25-30k plus stock options.
- Highly flexible work culture. Hybrid (1-3 days in office) flexible hours.
- 25 days of annual leave plus national holiday and 4 additional days for the Christmas break.
- Family-friendly policy. Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Latest MacBook or PC. Monitor for your home is also provided.
- Home working setup provided.
- Private healthcare provided by Bupa.
- Mental health support provided by Spill.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & development budget of £800 per year.
Students are at the heart of what we do. Our mission is to empower students to make the right decisions throughout their higher education journey. We provide higher ed institutions with the right tools to enable students to connect with each other, share experiences that create a sense of belonging, and feel confident in making one of the most crucial decisions of their life.
We rock! It’s our people that make us successful. We’re a great bunch with a fantastic culture. But don’t take our word for it - we’re proud to be named as one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in the US, we are named as one of the top 100 workplaces for benefits, we’re Flexified and listed as one of the top three most flexible companies to work for in the UK.
Ready to apply?
Great! Please send a CV and showcase your motivations.
Not quite ready to apply or have some questions? Then please get in touch with the talent team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Unibuddy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Unibuddy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Unibuddy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York, Bangalore
What employees are saying
"I love working at Unibuddy, we have a very flexible culture where our team understands life can get in the way. We're given the freedom to work around our needs."
Anonymous Marketing Team Member at Unibuddy