Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan and Dublin. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Coinbase and Nutmeg… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
We are looking for a very efficient Senior Product Operations Analyst to join our growing Product Development Operations team. The Product Development Operations team is responsible for navigating the complex landscape of open banking worldwide for our Product Development Teams and ensuring we are able to operationalise and optimise a fast-scaling Product Development lead organisation. As a Senior Product Operations Analyst, your main focus will be improving the productivity and delivery of the product development teams. We’re looking for someone who will get stuck in and seek out inefficiencies in the product development organisation with a keen mind on how to improve and streamline. This role will be pivotal to the success of scaling our rapidly growing teams. Responsibilities:
- Own Bank registrations and rotation
- Investigate and Define Chargebacks and Fraud processes
- Lead Reconciliation processes with our pay-ins and pay-outs products as well as banking partners
- Spec tooling for support and operationalisation across the business when a new product is launched
- Provide reporting for internal stakeholders and supplier managers / banking partners
- Organise payment testing scenarios
- Proactively contribute to, own, create and track KPIs for your product group, keeping product teams accountable throughout the quarter and ready for review meetings
- Use the research, monitoring and analysis to produce reports and advise your product group enabling them to make better decisions, faster
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in payment operations
- An analytical mindset with an ability to tackle complex information
- Great operational mindset, and experience improving / streamlining processes
- Experience working with data
- Comfortable working in a new, open area and being creative with how to approach it
- Previous stakeholder management skills and is highly collaborative
- Demonstrable product awareness
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A one-off contribution of €200 to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- 2 volunteering days to support causes important to you 🌳
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👨👩👧
- Meal vouchers for every day you’re working, including while remote
- Budget to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year and your birthday off (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏻♀️
- CCNL commercio (contratto collettivo nazionale di lavoro)
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (and know what an API is).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options TrueLayer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure TrueLayer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at TrueLayer
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Italy, Ireland
What employees are saying
"I love that there is a high level of trust of employees. This fosters a highly productive environment where people really give their all."
Anonymous TrueLayer Employee